The 3,000 post count thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nothing to add, except I'm shooting for 2000 posts, so I could join Chris' Secret Club!

At this rate this is going to be a Chris only show.

Except everyone keeps interjecting...

I have no issues with a one man party but do enjoy the company after a while.

I'm trying, I'm trying. My brain is just fried since I was in court all day on a preliminary hearing on the murder of my friend. Good news is the crapbird was held to answer on a million dollar bail amount.

Why does everyone on this forum go to bed so early? Right now, it's just me and Mr Dave holding down the fort. What happens when we can't answer someone immediately?

Why does everyone on this forum go to bed so early? Right now, it's just me and Mr Dave holding down the fort. What happens when we can't answer someone immediately?

Fort? What Fort? I thought this was a big swimming hole where everyone comes to play.
and hope they get out to go pee

My wife went to bed early cuz she's not feeling well.
I started out on the computer to upload some pics from work and some how I ended up here.
Oh Yeah. Now I remember why I came.
I had lunch at one of those mobil roach coaches, except this one doesn't move.
It's always there. They have great fish tacos for $1.00 each.
They gave me a cup of soup to go with my 3 tacos. Yummy

I saw this long thin ??? sticking out of the cup.

Last edited:

I don't always go to bed early, I was just out to dinner. BTW next time you are in Big Bear make sure you go to BJ's in bear city and get their burger meal. Te best you will ever have.

Fort? What Fort? I thought this was a big swimming hole where everyone comes to play.
and hope they get out to go pee

My wife went to bed early cuz she's not feeling well.
I started out on the computer to upload some pics from work and some how I ended up here.
Oh Yeah. Now I remember why I came.
I had lunch at one of those mobil roach coaches, except this one doesn't move.
It's always there. They have great fish tacos for $1.00 each.
They gave me a cup of soup to go with my 3 tacos. Yummy

I saw this long thin ??? sticking out of the cup.

I only come here to pee.

And Dave although that looks good it is still kinda creepy. Oh yeah I also did some wheeling today but eventually turned back because the snow was slowing me down and i didn't want to have to use the winch.

0120011630.jpg

I'm trying, I'm trying. My brain is just fried since I was in court all day on a preliminary hearing on the murder of my friend. Good news is the crapbird was held to answer on a million dollar bail amount.

I'm glad he won't get out.

I work and have a kid. It takes a lot out of me.

Back