The 3,000 post count thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about checking it just to see what would happen.

Those people don't seem like the joking type though, best I left well enough alone.

That would make sense. I never heard back on my application.

So it would seem. You would think the amount of stupidity they put up with would put them in a better mood, but no.

I wouldn't, I would be the loud guy that took to long cause he talked to everyone.

On another note, my buddy had a chainsaw that he bought new maybe 3-4 years ago and didn't know you had to run mix fuel in it and seized it up. He was gonna toss it over the weekend and I grabbed it figuring I would use the carrying case and maybe the chain for my saw, well I put mix fuel in it and it fired right up and runs fine. Now should I offer it back or just keep it?

I would offer it back.

I think I will do that. Chances are he is not even gonna want it. He tries to give me anything tool related anyway because he doesn't want to do any work. He is the kind that would rather pay to get something done instead of doing it himself which is odd because he is a heavy equipment mechanic by trade?

On another note, my buddy had a chainsaw that he bought new maybe 3-4 years ago and didn't know you had to run mix fuel in it and seized it up. He was gonna toss it over the weekend and I grabbed it figuring I would use the carrying case and maybe the chain for my saw, well I put mix fuel in it and it fired right up and runs fine. Now should I offer it back or just keep it?

Do you need one? If not give it back, if you do, tell him it took more work thn it did.

I don't really need it and if I did I could just borrow it. I left him a message saying it works but he hasn't called back yet.

Well he don't want it. He says he will just borrow it if he needs it and will let me do the maintenance on it.

Sweet. Congrats on the chainsaw!

I can taste my participation in this thread it's so close. Only a few hundred more.

Latest posts

Back