The 3,000 post count thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beginning April 13th, I will be on this boat for 15 days, celebrating my 30th wedding anniversary. We're headed to the Hawaiian Islands from Los Angeles, make a quick stop in Ensenada, Mexico, and back home. I won't be on the computer much as I was told to hook up a computer would run about $100 a day. I will have the Droid and when near the Islands, I'll be able to get a connection, free of charge.

800px-Golden_Princess_tendering_in_Cabo_San_Lucas.jpg

You would think a guy who spends alot of his free time on the water would do something other than be on the water for his anniversary? Well Happy Anniversary and have a good one.

Just think this may be called the 3,000 post count thread by the time you get back.

You would think a guy who spends alot of his free time on the water would do something other than be on the water for his anniversary? Well Happy Anniversary and have a good one.

We actually had a tripped planned to Croatia, Italy and Spain until a few months ago. The wife said she didn't want to go overseas now because of the turmoil on foreign soil and worst of all, she despised having a two hour layover in Detroit before flying to Spain. Women!:rolleyes:

Here you are traveling the world as I am sitting here eating cereal out of a bag.

Beginning April 13th, I will be on this boat for 15 days, celebrating my 30th wedding anniversary. We're headed to the Hawaiian Islands from Los Angeles, make a quick stop in Ensenada, Mexico, and back home. I won't be on the computer much as I was told to hook up a computer would run about $100 a day. I will have the Droid and when near the Islands, I'll be able to get a connection, free of charge.

My wife wants to go on one of those nightmares, I'm scared of boats and the ocean so I told her no.

I would like to go on one of them cruises someday but I am really bad at giving away money even for things I want. Except gambling I guess for some reason I like to give them money.

I would like to go on one of them cruises someday but I am really bad at giving away money even for things I want. Except gambling I guess for some reason I like to give them money.

I'm the same way, except I don't gamble.

I guess I'm just cheap?

I am now also poor! I just got notified that this mini suite has an $11.00 per person, per day charge for tips, and because fuel is over $70 a barrel, they are charging an additional $9.00 per person, per day. I don't get on the boat for another 16 hours, and I'm already down $650!

Oh well, as they say, I'm now spending my kids inheritance!

That right there would be enough for me to cancel although the other half would make me pay up.

The ship is registered out of a foreign country, so they pay them $2.00 an hour. The mandatory tipping helps pay a wage that makes them happy. Happy servers = good servers.

We are shipping off in a few hours so everyone please be safe and maybe I'll bring back a few umbrellas from my Mai Tai's for you all when I return on 4/28!

Latest posts

Back