Project Scrambler

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This evening I am going to pull my jeep next to it and check everything but you may be correct on that. For now I have to actually go to work for once.

Well I did some work last night, I got the front stripped and ready for sanding and painting and found out the winch mount I bought is not drilled right. I hate cheap parts.

Any ants in there yet? :)

Scramblers are SO awesome! That is gonna be a great project (or already is)... And I like the idea to go back with the original color.

Same color and no the jeeps are the only two that are not full of ants, it's just wierd they would rather go through the trouble of trying to find a way in the others but I guess it could be that I don't drive the trucks much.

Sell a truck to fianance the resto on the Scrambler, finish the backyard, and buy my rifle... :)

It's not even my Scrambler so heck no I will not sell a truck to finance it but I have been debating on selling my sand rail to buy more jeep parts for my jeep.

The back yard is in the works but it has been to hot for me to want to work outside lately.

I am trying to buy your gun but I have to clear it with the other half first so wish me luck.

I must have missed where it wasn't your scrambler... In that event, DONT sell one of your trucks to pay for it! ;)

It's the other halfs dads jeep. I just got volunteered to fix it up for him.

You mean suckered into restoring it? Wish you would adopt me!

I have offered several times....Dad I need a new boat.

Well I did some work I sanded and repainted the front clip so far, I would have done the whole thing but there is some body work to do on the rear half and I wanted to get the front back together and the winch on before I startted pulling the rest of it apart.

0825001655.jpg

0825001749.jpg

Another small update, I fixed up the hood a bit this morning, painted it and tossed it on. I am really not happy with how my gun has been spraying that and I need a better filter.

0828001203small.jpg

0828001204small.jpg

Last edited:
The plan is to work on it most of the day tomorrow.

Havasu did you here me I just passed your house and honked?

Chris, I showed my wife the couch and she said no... and then she told me to get off the damn computer because I spend all day on it for work and playing as it is... so I had to... :|

Jeep's looking great! I really do love that color! And I can see a little bit of trash in the hood, but not too much. Do you ever wet-sand after you paint?

Chris, I showed my wife the couch and she said no... and then she told me to get off the damn computer because I spend all day on it for work and playing as it is... so I had to... :|

That's what my wife said when I showed her the gun.

Yes I do wet sand but I was hoping not ot on this one, I need to have this out by the 13th of Sept so I can start a new project so it looks like I will be busier. Also I didn't get any work done yesterday on it I decided to get some more of my back yard done and about an hour into it I wrecked my back carrying a log.

Back