Project Scrambler

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we hang all the time.

When Bestop is doing a photo shoot on our jeeps at the beach.

Yeah I got the top which they are giving me another one because this one had some issues and they also gave those nice seat covers and a full tank of gas with lunch. Not a bad deal and it was fun to drive on the beaches of CA and not get arrested. I will post some pictures later right now I am off to Garbage Grove again for another long day.

well the asian was ok. i worked from 6 am till 9pm today so i decided to get a hotel then realized i had no clean clothes so had to go by all new stuff. I guess this just wasnt a profit day.

Okay I just asked about the details on another thread and thought I would check here.
I like the Scrambler with the hard top. But then again I am kind of biased.
I met Jerry once. Nice guy. I was working and saw his jeep (red one) parked nearby in Clairemont Mesa and was checkin' it out.
He came out and I struck up a conversation with him.
I mentioned Jeepforum and then he introduced himself. ( insert "bow down and praise the almighty one" smiley here ):D
And he wasn't wearing an eye patch.:rolleyes:

Ahh, can I have your autograph?

You should have been honest when they asked you what you liked about their top..."Yeah dude, it was free, you idiot!" :D

I hate to say it but that top is so full of problems they had to tell me they will replace it with another one. Hopefully they follow through on their word and hopefully the new one doesn't have the same problems.

I also made a mistake getting their flimsy top. Thin as paper, and you hear every sound! I'm hoping someone cuts it trying to break in someday because I'm going for the bowless top. I really like the look!

They were supposed to ship me out a new top because of the problems but I haven't received anything from them. Should I call and complain or just let it slide since I got a free top anyway?

Back