What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is such a silly looking SOB, I did end up shutting it off. I see him and all I think of is him smoking a big ol' blunt!

Today is supposed to be mid 70's. Back to cleaning out the garage. anyone want stuff?

I will refrain telling you all how nice Havasu is. I got a slight burn while pulling weeds. Tomorrow, we pull out the lounge chairs, fire up a few cold beers and blast some music. Did I mention there are lots of weeds for my wife to pull?

Still too early in the season to reach 100 degrees, but it is expected to get 89 degrees today.

Gas is $4.79 for regular out here. Although it is spring break and the planes are flying overhead with those dumb banners, there are only about 10 boats on the water. This economy sucks hard!

Gas is $4.79 for regular out here. Although it is spring break and the planes are flying overhead with those dumb banners, there are only about 10 boats on the water. This economy sucks hard!

There will be 11 if you ever give me the address.

But it is getting better, and as long as Congress keeps spending more money than they have, it will continue to improve.

I agree.

It has rained non-stop today since 9 AM. I can't even watch TV without breaking news on flash flooding, 100 MPH winds, roads closing due to snow, etc.

Latest posts

Back