What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sat down with the owners after all this happened because they really liked me and my work. They wanted me to finish the job but didn't want to pay for this last week because the guy I was working for went over their budget and they felt that since he did that without telling them then they shouldn't have to pay for anything. I told them that if they paid me and my helper for the last week I would be happy to finish the project and they said no that they wanted to start fresh and just forget about last week. So I think I would rather cut my loses and move on.

Isn't that how contract work works? Sorry about that, I hope you get your lien.

But yess your friends would be helpful. The problem with these people is that they think they are in the right and there is nothing we can do to get paid.

That's how a lot of people are, it's unfortunate, can you go to the guy who hired you for pay?

Isn't that how contract work works? Sorry about that, I hope you get your lien.

It wasn't contract work for me it was hourly pay so my lien rights have changed, I am still looking into it.

That's how a lot of people are, it's unfortunate, can you go to the guy who hired you for pay?

I was able to get my employee that I brought along paid by him and I am still working on getting me paid. If it doesn't work out in the long run I will just chalk it up to community service or that I worked for a non profit organization for the week.:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDkyX7OhCPo&playnext=1&list=PLE122D4F6E59FE82D]YouTube - N.E.R.D. - She Wants to Move (Explicit)[/ame]

70, kind of rainy. Makes me think of this song.

Did you listen to it? I'm not a fan of Rap, but I like some of what these guys do.

I did and it was not bad just nothing I would actually play on my own. I wouldn't really consider that rap.

I did and it was not bad just nothing I would actually play on my own. I wouldn't really consider that rap.

It is, it's not Gangster Rap, it's more an amalgamation of sounds and influences.

Hmmmm....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg]YouTube - Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction[/ame]

???

I have a hard time watching that "non-rap" Snoop. I so wanted to turn it off, but really didn't have a reason to!

Did you like it?

I like it. Like I said, I don't like rap, but that there is just good music.

Back