What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has rained non-stop today since 9 AM. I can't even watch TV without breaking news on flash flooding, 100 MPH winds, roads closing due to snow, etc.

But in reality it just rained for a few hours. I couldn't believe it when I turned on the news.

I just checked my rain gauge and we received 2 1/2" of rain with this last storm, and it is still raining in my neck of the woods.

My rain gauge was still full from the last storm so I have no clue what we got but it started about 6pm last night and was done by midnight. Today is just a little cloudy for me.

I bought 16 c/f of bark ground cover which was on sale at Lowe's on Saturday and made the front of the house look great. With all the rains, it is now scattered on my sidewalk, down my driveway, and can be seen in the street gutters 6 houses down from me. Well, that was a waste of time and money!

Either does concrete! I'm about to pull my grass, pour concrete and paint it green. Sure would be cheaper than paying to water the lawn!

Give him a call...everyday. Boy, do I miss my dad and wish I could call him again!

I've lost my mother I know where you are coming from.

I talk to my dad every few months because his wife is a ****.

Mine is just busy, he lives his own life, dates, is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, a Funeral Director, a Realtor, a Mason, bikes (he's 6'9" I can't get on his bike without racking myself, it's actually pretty funny... sounding), drinks, and eats god food.

Don't let the **** stop you from having a great relationship with your dad!

It stops all of us. If you call you might get a returned phone call in a couple of days although if it's an emergency he calls you back in minutes.

I think my Dad had kids because it was the thing to do, not because he wanted them.

Oh yeah and he's crazy. Certifiable, my entire family is sure.

Latest posts

Back