"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pointless thought of the day. It is Feb 19 and there are still C9 Christmas lights across the upper portion of my house.

My pointless thought of the day. It is Feb 19 and I have C9 Christmas lights across the upper portion of my house. I'm the first on the block to begin preparing for our 2011 Christmas season.

I fixed it for you!

Don't feel bad brad I still have lights up at my place. I think I will go out and take them down now.

I still have a couple strings on my RV and a Santa Claus on the RV roof Ladder.

lurk.gif

You are now required to post that smiley every time you log on and don't feel like talking.

I don't feel so bad now. I just picked up my Christmas yard stuff today. Still have a wreath hangen on the gate tho.

I'm so OCD that my wife got mad at me because I took all the Christmas lights down on December 28th. I had to put them back until Jan 1st!

I'm so cheap I turned mine off Christmas day but never took them down. I wouldn't even turn them on for new years.

I got everything down Saturday morning... I had been waiting to go get the big ladder from the shop. If not for the gutter hooks I used, I could have just pulled from one end and been done. :)

We didn't even setup outside lights thi year, everything inside was taken down Jan 2nd.

Back