"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lots of points, but another knife thread is not what y'all probably want around here...

It would be if the thread started with:

Please send me your address so I can mail you a personalized knife for being a loyal supporter of my knife building career! :)

Anyone want to buy an 06 F250 Superduty Crew Cab short bed V10 with a 6" lift and 35's? I am trying to downsize my fleet.

I found a hat in my dad's collection of many ball caps.
I kept only a half a dozen.
One of them is black with the words

" And You're Point is ......? "

Anyone want to buy an 06 F250 Superduty Crew Cab short bed V10 with a 6" lift and 35's? I am trying to downsize my fleet.

Does it come with a Brad knife?

I'm still going to wait for you to sell me the truck you renigged on selling me a few weeks back. I want a diesel, not a truck with two extra cylinders to feed!

But I hear you like stopping at every gas station for the restrooms and coffe, this will just give you one more reason. And I put a new windshield in yesterday.

Those V10 get pretty good gas mileage.
I only got about 14 mpg in my Jeep 4.0 when I drove it to Phoenix last Dec.
I got 13.5 mpg in my stepson's '02 F250 with a V10 last week when I when back to Phoenix for a week.
Much nicer ride than the Jeep.
My old 89' F250 with a 460 I got rid of about a year ago only got 8 mpg.

I truly don't know how you got 13.5 out of a V10. The best I have ever gotten was 12 and that was not touching the pedal at all. On the other hand I get 17-18 out of my Diesel F250 and 16-17 out of my Cummins diesel.

Last edited:
Our G35 gets about 20, my dad's 2500HD Duramax gets a consistent 22 and my XJ gets about 12.5...

I have two different cars, but both have the same engine. Why does one get 30 MPG on the open road, and the other gets 21 MPG on the open road? (Toyota Avalon & Lexus RX 350) It can't be wind resistance, could it?

When they slap that Lexus emblem on it drops the mileage because you cannot have luxury and efficient in the same sentence.

I coughed so hard I think I cracked a rib. Not the tasty kind though, so it's really just disappointing, and painful.

I had a Jimmy Dean Breakfast sandwich.

I wish I had another.

I had a handful of pills, a banana and a power bar for breakfast. That's it until dinner. I hope you all never have to lose weight, it sucks!

Back