"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Carne Asada Burrito and it was awesome. Also Carmax offered me a very generous amount on my truck, a whopping 10 grand. I expected low but not insulting low.

The $5k offer from me is sounding like a good deal about now, doesn't it? At least you would know the drywall in the garage at the house at Lake Havasu will be done real pretty for you and your family!

Better yet, I'll take the truck and you can deduct the full price from the purchase of the entire Havasu house, including both quads, both golf carts, the fast boat, and all the furniture, so I can buy the house of my dreams in Lake Arrowhead!

The truck wouldn't even pay for the motor in the fast boat. And I definitely don't need a house in Havasu. Why buy when I can borrow? Don't you just love having all these toys and not really wanting them? I am in the same boat.

After owning all the toys that I own I realize it would be cheaper to pay for all the gas and buy all the beer and food while I am using someone elses stuff. On the breaking thing that only happens once with me, either you fess up or you don't get invited again. Lucky for me my friends don't mind paying for what they wreck. Family, they just expect me to pay even if they do break it.

yes all. i figure you make the payment and insurance and upkeep. I can at least pay for it to run for the day. Trust me I own lots of toys and know what it costs to use them.

Pretend you are retired. Get up, have a pot of coffee, work out for a bit, go get some ammo for your new gun, come home and take a nap, wake up to walk the dogs, eat dinner, watch a little TV, and get to bed. That, my friend, is the definition of retirement.

Now get dressed and go to work. You aren't missing much being at home all day!

Trust me it is more fun to be at work then sitting around the house all day. I love the days I get to work in the field instead of sitting behind this computer doing bids.

I just found out we are a month late on our 5th wheel registration and the penalty is $200 so now my registration is $500 for the year on that thing. One more reason I really really really Hate California and their backhanded ways of making money. I am also told that I am not allowed to register this thing Non-op ever and the reason they said was because then I wouldn't have to pay them. I hate our retarded government. That is all.

Did they explain why you couldn't do a non-op? I know now it's too late for this year, but why not next year?

You could just call it your new apartment?

Did they explain why you couldn't do a non-op? I know now it's too late for this year, but why not next year?

Last year when I tried they said it was because I could just park it in an RV resort and not pay the registration when I should be. I said it hasn't left my side yard in two years why do I have to pay to use the roads if I don't. There answer was just because I have to.

I am tempted to park it at some resort and use it as a vacation home.

Latest posts

Back