"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love a PB and J stuffed so thick with both PB and J that it squishes out the sides when you eat it. Also, Have you ever toasted a PB and J? That is delicious!

I am going to sit all day on my boat for the second day in a row. Good times.

I like grape jelly?

I got some really good grape jelly from the wedding I went to this weekend. It is awesome.

I love a PB and J stuffed so thick with both PB and J that it squishes out the sides when you eat it. Also, Have you ever toasted a PB and J? That is delicious!

Same here, and I had one for lunch today.

I am going to sit all day on my boat for the second day in a row. Good times.

I don't envy you... much.

I still had beer but if I drank anymore I would have to sleep on the boat in swim trunks and a tank top and it gets cold up here.

I just got home from Big Bear Lake. It was really great weather. I looked for a sunburnt guy surrounded by alot of empty beer cans, but failed in finding you. It was nice talking with you on the phone though!

I still had beer but if I drank anymore I would have to sleep on the boat in swim trunks and a tank top and it gets cold up here.

Solution? House boat.

I just got home from Big Bear Lake. It was really great weather. I looked for a sunburnt guy surrounded by alot of empty beer cans, but failed in finding you. It was nice talking with you on the phone though!

I actually ended up working half the day then driving down the hill to get more deck coating then driving right back up to install it then floating a counter for granite and just got done and now I get to BBQ some Rib eye and have a beer. You make me sound like an alcoholic. It was nice finally talking to you but you did confuse me at first.

Solution? House boat.

Big Bear lake = you can stay on the lake all night but it is against the law to sleep on the lake= lame.

Hay, I have a pontoon that has two double beds, a toilet, a shower and a sink. Hmmm?

I envy your boat, I think I will be picking one up for next season.

Big Bear lake = you can stay on the lake all night but it is against the law to sleep on the lake= lame.

What kind of stupid law is that? Did they have a hobo boat issue or something?

I just wish that I had a boat. Well, guess I gotta get a boat trailer first and maybe something bigger than the 3.5L Nissan Quest to pull the boat and trailer. On that note, I should probably get that fence taken care of in the back yard as well as the 'stairwell situation' that was created when my wife bought furniture that couldn't fit up the stairs (@ 8 o'clock pm.) and I had to cut the header to get it up to the bedroom.
Darned cat is sick too.
I will have my boat...someday!
Miss those Navy days as a Coxswain...that was livin'.

What kind of stupid law is that? Did they have a hobo boat issue or something?

I havent read it but only heard of it, but from what I here it's because they don't want a bunch of house boats on the lake.

Back