"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rode my bike 36 miles this weekend... would have gone farther but it rained when we were 9 miles from home today...

Fun stuff :D

Rode my bike 36 miles this weekend... would have gone farther but it rained when we were 9 miles from home today...

Fun stuff :D

All hills? I hate doing that down here, to many hills.

So how did Carmagedon turn out? Heard about it beforehand, but nothing since.

Like I thought, so much news coverage that people just didn't leave there homes all weekend and the construction crew finished 16 hours early earning a 300,000 dollar bonus, wouldn't that be nice.

In other news my jeep fired up tonight with the V8 in it after two days of searching why it was one of my crank sensor wires had broken off at the sensor.

Thats a good looking jeep your working on.
I started redoing another cj myself. Chris, is there
a good place you order parts from?

There were a few mild grades, but nothing i'd really call a hill. It's not flat though, so it is a bit of a workout... :)

I have tons of hills, I get a little tired of them.

If I understand correctly, one thing you can count on in Texas is variety. Plains bordering on desert, mountains, hills, beaches, lonely stretches of nothing, huge cities, etc. One of these days when I have a few weeks free, I would like to visit.

If I understand correctly, one thing you can count on in Texas is variety. Plains bordering on desert, mountains, hills, beaches, lonely stretches of nothing, huge cities, etc. One of these days when I have a few weeks free, I would like to visit.

Very much so.

People as well border on Crazy Conservative to Granola Hippy and everything in between.

I have lived in Texas all my life, and done my share of traveling the state.
When I was younger, I was told that every conceivable terrain on earth can be
found in the state of Texas.
I haven't been able to prove them wrong yet.

I have lived in Texas all my life, and done my share of traveling the state.
When I was younger, I was told that every conceivable terrain on earth can be
found in the state of Texas.
I haven't been able to prove them wrong yet.

Me either, probably one of the reasons I have no interest in leaving.

Latest posts

Back