"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I textured that whole wall since it is nearly impossible to match the original texture. It still is not 100% but it's good enough to live with.

I think that pattern on the floor is kinda neat but it is a pain because the brown tiles are thinner then the travertine and the concrete in that room is no where close to being level.

That's what I was wondering. I have never had good luck patching but the build up of (complete wall) texture is also a problem for me.

In my opinion it is nearly impossible to completly disguise a patch, we can only hope for the best and make it less noticeable.

It is wood printed porceline tile and actually looks almost identical to my wood floors in the hallway. Here is a finished pic, I still haven't grouted it yet.

tile2.jpg

tile3.jpg

I was going to make suggestion on the tile but I'm to late.

Here it is any way.
Install the tile Diagonally
Saw cut all the wood tile lengthwise and install a 1/2" Travetine pinstripe though the middle of the rows of wood tile.

Oh, I gotcha! The new ceramic wood....I likey!

I thought it was pretty neat. I have installed wood like that but it was a lot of work but I also think the end result was better. Maybe next time.

I was going to make suggestion on the tile but I'm to late.

Here it is any way.
Install the tile Diagonally
Saw cut all the wood tile lengthwise and install a 1/2" Travetine pinstripe though the middle of the rows of wood tile.

I would have but I am lazy and just wanted it to be over so I went simple.

So I was on the jobsite today and there was another company trying to get power from the building all the way to the street so they had three good cords and then this connection! I asked if they wanted to use one of my cords and they declined.

plug.jpg

So one of the guys who works for me got into a wreck so I hooked up the flat bed and towed him home to have my tranny go out and now I am sitting on the side of the freeway waiting for a tow and another truck to tow my flatbed. Good times

Sure let's give it a go.

I put my truck in reverse and it goes forward, this can't be good.

Last edited:
3500 for the tranny rebuild on a truck I paid 4000 for. I also just sunk 2000 in their motor.

Latest posts

Back