"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3500 for the tranny rebuild on a truck I paid 4000 for. I also just sunk 2000 in their motor.

Dang, sorry to hear it. I need work done, I'm just waiting for a new car though.

My son took his fiance out to Havasu for the weekend. So far, he has called me 6 times. The pontoon has a leak in the engine compartment, the air conditioning went out, and the commercial ice maker went out. I'm already out about $5 grand, and I'm here pulling oak off my pool table room and painting. When it rains, it pours.

My son took his fiance out to Havasu for the weekend. So far, he has called me 6 times. The pontoon has a leak in the engine compartment, the air conditioning went out, and the commercial ice maker went out. I'm already out about $5 grand, and I'm here pulling oak off my pool table room and painting. When it rains, it pours.

Did you ask him why he didn't fix it yet?

Yeah, that'll be the day.

I'm can move heavy stuff and my brother can work on cars, it's the only way we ever hear from our Dad.

Did you ask him if his fiance could do it then?

If you found me a boar with chi chi's, I guarantee you I can find a use for it.....

So yesterday we had a baby sitter, so me and tha wife decide to go fishen. Through some poles in the truck, and hook-up the boat. Get there unload the boat, park tha truck, and away we go.
While we moved from spot to spot, the Coastguard pulls up to us, and ask to board my boat.

I started to say no, but that 50cal on the front of there little cruzer is a little intimidating,,lol.
I say sure, come on.
They ask if I had any weapons on board, I told him yes, a pistol in my carry on bag.
He gets it and looks it over and then hands it back to me asking how to remove the mag. Anyway
as we go through the safety check, (you know, looking for the fire extinguisher, life jackets, and the like, I start to think something is missing. I cant seem to find two of my favorite poles.
Then it hits me (censored bad word) I forgot them in the truck.

After the quick safety check we were on our way.
We went on and had an ok, fishing trip. Caught a few nice blues, and channel cats.

We get back to the dock, go get the truck and wow! my poles are still missing. (another censored bad word)

I just hate a thief!

PS, If anyone has a cj7 windshield frame and glass, I need one.

Damn, at least you weren't drunk and hauled you away to the pokie! Count your blessings!

Yes, I also hate theives. My son called from my vacation home yesterday and asked why I removed the outside shower head. I told him not to be stupid, because I love that "rain" shower head, but it appears someone liked it more than me cuz they stole it. Those "rat bastards!"

Damn, at least you weren't drunk and hauled you away to the pokie! Count your blessings!

Yes, I also hate theives. My son called from my vacation home yesterday and asked why I removed the outside shower head. I told him not to be stupid, because I love that "rain" shower head, but it appears someone liked it more than me cuz they stole it. Those "rat bastards!"

Probably using it indoors now, those things are nice.

Is you house in a good neighborhood?

Probably using it indoors now, those things are nice.

Is you house in a good neighborhood?

Yes, it's in a 24 hour gate guarded complex, but when neighbors invite their unscrupulous friends over to party hardy, (and obviously take a really cool shower!) what is one to do!

Yes, it's in a 24 hour gate guarded complex, but when neighbors invite their unscrupulous friends over to party hardy, (and obviously take a really cool shower!) what is one to do!

Watch hours of footage.

I have a buddy that lives in a gated community and I have been there several times and have never seen the gate closed, great security.

There are two guards stationed there 24 hours a day, but when both are snoozing, it doesn't do much good, huh?

I have a buddy that lives in a gated community and I have been there several times and have never seen the gate closed, great security.

Same here but my friend lives in a bad part of town where gates wouldn't help him anyways.

Got some new smiles... :D

smiley-sport028.gif
weird.gif
smiley-whacky097.gif
smart.gif
smileyvault-stirthepot.gif
nothingtoadd.gif

Back