"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good man. I just thought you were doing a quick install and was thinking you forgot about the header to prevent sagging.

Although it is not a load bearing wall I would still be emberrassed if someone where to pull it out in the future and it was half assed.

I thought we were referring to rolling Austin in flour and, well, you know the rest! Unbanned!

I thought we were referring to rolling Austin in flour and, well, you know the rest! Unbanned!

Oh yeah that was it.

Ok so I moved my electrical cut out some studs, put in a header and got the door hung today. What do oyu think? I still have to fix a bunch of drywall and trim everything out but that wont be done until after the floors. Also have to pull the doors and stain them.

french doors roughed in.jpg

Hay slacker....I don't see the header! Did you shortcut it?

Who is oyu?

Really looks good!

I myself am building a Mission Oak interior table/dog house right now. I saw one for sale for $250 and figured I could do it for half that price. So far, just in raw oak, I've spend $100, but it should be nice. I'm taking pics of the build, and will proudly display it once it is done.

The header is there, just ask the two hours of cursing and hitting things.

So I decided to put in some recessed lighting in that room I am working on today, who feels like crawling through my attic running wire for me?

Hay slacker....I don't see the header! Did you shortcut it?

Who is oyu?

Really looks good!

I myself am building a Mission Oak interior table/dog house right now. I saw one for sale for $250 and figured I could do it for half that price. So far, just in raw oak, I've spend $100, but it should be nice. I'm taking pics of the build, and will proudly display it once it is done.

Here is a pic of the header in but without the trimmer studs for all the non believers out there.

oyu is a friend of mine that comes by after a cocktail or two.

I want to see pics of the build, I love building furniture and have all the tools but not the space right now due to a truck being torn apart in the garage.

header.jpg

Well got the lighting in and it even works. I am still thinking of also putting in a ceiling fan but not sure if I want to yet.

can lights.jpg

So I started the tile today. It is travertine bordered with a wood floor looking tile, what do you think?

tile.jpg

Finished up the drywall repair on the inside and textured and painted, almost ready to trim it out.

french door drywall repair..jpg

I really like the flooring. Did you just texture where you were messing with the drywall, or did you go across the entire wall again?

Latest posts

Back