The Greatest thing ever invented.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story. On my last visit to Hawaii, they had a huge Transvestite Convention and beauty pageant at one of the hotels we were staying at. That was quite amusing!

I have to look good while wearing my G string in Hawaii next week!

True story. On my last visit to Hawaii, they had a huge Transvestite Convention and beauty pageant at one of the hotels!

:cool:So the truth comes out.
Now we all know why you want to wear a G-string on your next Hawaii vacation.:eek:
Are you going to the same Hotel?:D

Careful what you type

LOL! No, we are staying at a new hotel in Waikiki to attend my nephew's wedding. No G-strings on me, thank you very much!

LOL! No, we are staying at a new hotel in Waikiki to attend my nephew's wedding. No G-strings on me, thank you very much!

Not now, you got caught.

I've been to Wikiki once for 5 days. Wife won a trip from the radio station. It had a $1800 value because when Tax time rolled around I got a 1099. Had to pay about $500 in taxes on that one.

I hate those hidden 1099's! You should have entered the Transvestite contest, I believe first place prize was $500!

Yeah, I believe from now on, I better accept my 5th Amendment privileges before I get kicked out of here! :cool:

I don't know what to say to that, I'm going to whistle and pretend I didn't read it.

Wheeewheeewheeewhoooo.

I twisted my knee once, does that count?
ghost.gif

I think it's obvious. KFC DoubleDown= Transvestite convention in Hawaii.

Now that is the mind set of a web site Administrator! You can make anything work together!

That's how we do it. I have an idea for a new forum...

Latest posts

Back