The Greatest thing ever invented.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like Obama's recipe for health care. Eat 10 of those heart stoppers, drop dead, and health care would not have to be wasted!

(Sorry, I've been reading the last 30 pages of Jeep Forum's PRC, in regards to Obama. It's a hoot!)

I can't wait to get my hands on that heart attack. Being Married with a child the only thingI have to look forward to is fast food promotionals. Oh and the kid talking. She's learning quick. "Dad...Colonel...Hungry" I wonder what that means. Kids are adorable.

I agree, kids are great. Until they make it their purpose in life to drive you insane, which they are singularly equipped to do. :eek: But I refuse to let them win, I WILL see them through to adulthood, and they WILL turn out to be good people.

I agree, kids are great. Until they make it their purpose in life to drive you insane, which they are singularly equipped to do. :eek: But I refuse to let them win, I WILL see them through to adulthood, and they WILL turn out to be good people.

My Father started out insane so no harm no foul. As for my kid I can see her doing that , then typing on some message board that I started life insane and the cycle will continue.

That looks like Obama's recipe for health care. Eat 10 of those heart stoppers, drop dead, and health care would not have to be wasted!

(Sorry, I've been reading the last 30 pages of Jeep Forum's PRC, in regards to Obama. It's a hoot!)

I'll pass on that sammich...

are you registered on JF? I havent seen you over there... unless you are using different names...

so has anyone actually tried one of these yet? I hear they also come in 'grilled'.. so at least that's good, right?

As in your still going to get fat but it has sear marks instead of batter? Ya that seems like a good thing. A friend of mine tried it then had some... stomach issues thirty minutes later. I think the consensus is that it's greasy, and delicous.

Somebody at work tried it and had to visit the facilities within the hour. Word to the not so wise.

Everyone I have talked to has thrown that in as a disclaimer.

"Oh it's great,... but... it uh... messes with your stomach."

I've seen it, but never eaten it. After what phish said i probably won't either.

In regards to bacon though, last night i had a Baconzilla w/ extra bacon from Rally's...it was great.

I ate NINE cheese Krystal's last night while sitting and waiting for the fireworks to start... today, I'm DYING inside!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back