The Greatest thing ever invented.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chickentranny.com

I think this one is going to rock!

If I start getting spammed for chickentranny.com like I have been for cityprofile.com... I'mma burn this m-f-er DOWN! hahahHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Well, I thought it was funny.

It's been so long since I saw a book of matches that I didn't know what it was until a third look.

It's got to be bidet toilet seats.

And for some reason, 2 days in a row, I can rip a eenie teenie small fart, it burns as it is super rich in smell and probably causing hair loss down below (a good thing actually) and about an hour afterwards, that area where the gas went in all my nooks and crannies now itch badly.

I know better than to use my hands but a quick trip to that bidet and it feels soooooooo good, and you can move around where the water goes and hit all those itchy spots, cleaning them like beautiful china glasses in a storefront window.

That is all. :D

It's got to be bidet toilet seats.

And for some reason, 2 days in a row, I can rip a eenie teenie small fart, it burns as it is super rich in smell and probably causing hair loss down below (a good thing actually) and about an hour afterwards, that area where the gas went in all my nooks and crannies now itch badly.

I know better than to use my hands but a quick trip to that bidet and it feels soooooooo good, and you can move around where the water goes and hit all those itchy spots, cleaning them like beautiful china glasses in a storefront window.

That is all. :D

Just thought this was odd is all.

I really want to try one, but my wife says I am sick and will not allow me to install one in my bathroom remodel.

I wouldn't know what to do without it at this point.

You literally get so used to it that when you are out all day and have to defecate, wiping seems so unclean and your body instantly reminds you of that through being itchy and having discomfort.

So, your body does adapt to this product.

If I had a wife she wouldn't be stopping me from using one. The first thing I'd do is right before sitting down to a well cooked meal, I'd asked the kids to leave the room, then pull my pants down right in front of my wife and spread my cheeks, wide...

and ask her if the toilet paper did a good job.

The answer is always no. You cannot get as clean as what water provides. Impossible.

Mind you, I don't sell these products (Toilet Seat Bidets) but I know how well they work.

I'm positive I've only used 3 rolls of toilet paper since I've been using one.

LOL, that's all I wanted to say. Just LOL.

So it's like taking a shower after every use then?

Yes, but only in one particular area.

Like the bidet to the anal region,

The lavatory faucet to the hands.

If you youtube would let me I'd already have a video of how well this works. Of course, no one wants to see my posterior but I hire a smoking hot blonde out of college?

4 million views by sunday. :D

I don't know if I would want to see a hot blond using it. I think that would be conflicting.

Holy tissue paper Batman!!

Anyone Hungry Now??

233d1270571541-greatest-thing-ever-invented-doubledown_hdr.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back