BEER!! The official thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a bowl of cold chili for lunch. It still tasted good cold, especially after spending ~ 3 hours in urgent care and ER waiting rooms for one of my guys today. (Just a lacerated eyelid, with a tiny scratch on his cornea. That one could have been much worse.)

Anyway, I am really hoping that I can get to making that Dark IPA this next weekend.

I take Omeprozole, 40 MG a day. Works good for me!

Too bad you couldn't ship me a bottle of that home brew!

I take Omeprozole, 40 MG a day. Works good for me!

Too bad you couldn't ship me a bottle of that home brew!

I don't take it everyday, the stuff gives me headaches.

Weird... my post didnt show...

Who wants to send me beer to try? :D

The only beer I have are Frank Zappa memorial bottles, those are mine I'm keeping forever.

You should brew your own.

Depends on how much beer you drink everyday. I very rarely wake up with headaches. Moderation is the key.

:p

I never got headaches, but then I never stopped drinking long enough to get them.

Water is for washing, or for people with things to do.

I had two beers with lunch today. Never again will I do that when I have to go back to work. It took about ten bottles of water to get back to normal.

So what kind of beer do you guys drink in the winter time? I find that beer just doesn't sound so good or refreshing when it is cold out.

I used to love something called glow wine, it was German and the only one I knew who could get it was a German Chef I studied under.

It was like alcoholic gingerbread, it was pretty great for hangovers.

Thick, rich beer, lots of flavor. If you live in the frozen north, lots of alcohol so that you can forget how cold and miserable you are.

I live in a subtropical paradise, so I just keep on drinking the same beers. Pale ales (lots of those), milds, IPA's, porters, stouts, double IPA's.

After a few tries, I have managed to brew an apple cider that my wife will drink. But I only like it on a hot day, so I probably won't brew it too much over the winter.

If you ever have the chance, try ShipYard's Bluefin Stout. AWESOME!,, and it would probably go over well on a cooler day.

I like beer, but since the G/F drinks wine, I have changed my drink of choice until the weather heats up.

I like beer, but since the G/F drinks wine, I have changed my drink of choice until the weather heats up.

I never liked it. I tried a lot, just never could get into it.

I just came from Target, where I bought the G/F a "Box o' Wine" for Christmas. Boy, am I a catch or what?

Latest posts

Back