BEER!! The official thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rik is my food mooch. I guess he is a friend. Other then that I have found out the since I have owned my business it seems the so called friends I have want money or a favor of some kind and I am tired of that. I have a few good friends up in the mountains and can't wait till I can financially move back up there.

I have realized that the older you get the less friends you will have in life. Havasu do you even have any friends left?:D

This is true.

I'm not to worried about it though. I like solitude. Self enforced at least.

I have another friend but his wife doesn't like me so I hardly ever see him.

I haven't left the house in two days except to grab the mail. I feel wierd, I have never done that before. Should I go outside tomorrow?

Happy Father's Day to me!

And Austin, havasu, Mr. David, JohnJH20, and probably several more members that I am not sure of their parental status.

I made beer today, for the first time in months. And I made chili, all of the peppers came out of my garden. If I had waited another week, I could have used the tomatoes out of my garden as well. 1 1/2 gallons of it are mild, with only 10 or so jalapenos in it. I ladled out about a quart of it, and added another 2 jalapenos and 3 huge cayennes. I think that it could be used for rocket fuel ignitor. It definitely cleaned out my sinuses.

Butt then you would be all clean.

I love hot foods and eat chili peppers all the time but as I am getting older they are also tearing up my stomach more.

Happy Father's Day to me!

And Austin, havasu, Mr. David, JohnJH20, and probably several more members that I am not sure of their parental status.

I made beer today, for the first time in months. And I made chili, all of the peppers came out of my garden. If I had waited another week, I could have used the tomatoes out of my garden as well. 1 1/2 gallons of it are mild, with only 10 or so jalapenos in it. I ladled out about a quart of it, and added another 2 jalapenos and 3 huge cayennes. I think that it could be used for rocket fuel ignitor. It definitely cleaned out my sinuses.

Thank you! I had a great day. Did nothing. Couldn't think of anything better.

Butt then you would be all clean.

I love hot foods and eat chili peppers all the time but as I am getting older they are also tearing up my stomach more.

I stopped eating them a couple of years ago, which in Texas is a hard thing to do.

It has been raining and drizzling all day, which is fine, since we have been in a long drought.

I have a batch of porter boiling away right now. In 2 months, I should be smiling as I sip it.

That is where all of this rain is coming from, so right now it is a positive. Haven't had the news on all day, has it already upgraded itself to a hurricane?

It isn't often that a hurricane gets to the area where I live with a lot of wind strength left, our biggest issue is usually with heavy rains causing flooding.

Talking about beer, I just like trying out new ones that are not the usual flavors people get to.

The last one I tried was mango beer from brewerkz and it was good. It did not have that strong taste that most of them have but it did have that hint of mango that gave it the sweetness it needed much.

Probably one of the things that I would be doing if I am not into this whole plumbing thing.

Just put that batch of porter and a batch of American Pale Ale that I brewed up the following weekend into bottles today. I will be sampling the Pale Ale in the next week or two, and the porter in 3 weeks or so.

Back