BEER!! The official thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came from Target, where I bought the G/F a "Box o' Wine" for Christmas. Boy, am I a catch or what?

If she likes it you did well. I find it more important to cater to a womans needs than trying to impress her with something else.

No, save the snide comments for Austin. He has a thicker skin than I do!

That I do. I also have a sharp tongue to accompany it.

Hey I like Bud Light. How is the platinum compared to regular? Bud light is my summer drink of choice.

About the same kind of notaste, in a funky blue bottle.

There was a single bottle of it left at out at our camping/diving/drinking weekend, so I brought it home.

Regular Bud has a LITTLE bit of taste, but Light is pretty close to tasteless. Dude, you seriously need to come by my place for a few beers. There is a whole 'nother world out there, just waiting for you to discover and enjoy.

I drink plenty of good beers but at the rate I drink I can only get a few of them down. Drinking the light stuff is like having a glass of water and eventually you get a buzz.

Rik is my food mooch. I guess he is a friend. Other then that I have found out the since I have owned my business it seems the so called friends I have want money or a favor of some kind and I am tired of that. I have a few good friends up in the mountains and can't wait till I can financially move back up there.

I have realized that the older you get the less friends you will have in life. Havasu do you even have any friends left?:D

Back