What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, that's a good thing!

Anyone have any muzzleloaders? I am thinking of picking one up and learning to use it.

A buddy of mine owns a 50 cal. He brings it over every now and then and we shoot it. It's really neat how they load. The actual bullet has a plastic like cup on it which keeps blow by to a minimum. The powder is in a little capsule. I think that's all there is to it other than jamming the bullet down the barrell with the ramrod.

Anyone have any muzzleloaders? I am thinking of picking one up and learning to use it.

No, but I want one in my collection.

Let us know what you end up with!

Where did you get it from?

From my local gun shop, I went to several places looking for a nice molded leather one but nobody had what I wanted so I picked up the one they had which was everything I wanted but it was a high ride so it sits up higher on your side. After carrying it all weekend hiking through the woods, i like it better than what I thought I wanted. It keeps the gun higher which in turn my rifle when slung over my should does not keep slapping against it like it used to. I am happy with it, I will take a pic when I get home today.

Cool. I have a friend custom crafting one for me. I need to check up on it. It's a Left handed leather with an over the top flap and a snap button so it doesn't fall out when I'm hiking.

I have two, one rifle w/cap primer and a flintlock pistol. Both are 50 cal. I make my own projectiles balls and conicals. Black powder is hard to find, but relatively easy to make.

My neighbor wants to sell me a lever action 30-30 that I really want but the price is high.

My mother is thinking of giving our M-14 to my brother-in-law. :-(
At least we'll still have the SA M1911.

Well I'm down to a lever action Rossi and a North American .22. Stupid medical bills added up and it the only place were some fat could be trimmed.

Back