What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup it's twin is long gone by now.

By just looks and feel alone without firing I like the feel of my XD better. The angle on the grip is better.

Nope.........................................................................

Nope............................................................ I am a man who does not sell guns.

Nope............................................................ I am a man who does not sell guns.

I sell mine back and forth with my Dad so we have a constantly rotating stock of firearms. Keeps it interesting. Also gives us something to talk about.

Just picked up one of these today, my neighbor needed money and thinks I am a gun toting redneck. It's a Ruger Speed Six in .357 2-3/4" barrel

Speed-Six_4.jpg

I don't see one Glock in the bunch. I am officially ashamed!

Here is the list of calibers I own.

RIFLES
.22 LR
.22 LR-L-S
.22 LR
.17 HMR
.243 Winchester
30-30 Winchester
30-40 Krag
30-06 Springfield
30-06 Springfield
8mm Mauser
.500 S&W

SHOTGUNS
20 GA
12 GA
12 GA

PISTOLS
.22 LR
.38 Special/Long Colt
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
9mm
.45 GAP GLOCK for Havasu

Here is the list of calibers I own.

RIFLES
.22 LR
.22 LR-L-S
.22 LR
.17 HMR
.243 Winchester
30-30 Winchester
30-40 Krag
30-06 Springfield
30-06 Springfield
8mm Mauser
.500 S&W

SHOTGUNS
20 GA
12 GA
12 GA

PISTOLS
.22 LR
.38 Special/Long Colt
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
9mm
.45 GAP GLOCK for Havasu

You are too funny!

One question for you Chris, when a neighbor wants to sell you a gun, do you go with him to a licensed dealer and officially do the exchange, or do you just slip him money and keep it on the down low?

You guys have no idea how jealous I am.

I got looking around on Gun Broker a while back. I found out I could sell my 5.7 with laser and 650 rounds of ammo for a $550.00 profit, so I did. I also sold an old M1 that I thought wasn't worth much at all for $710.00. Man have prices gone up. Now if they will just go back down, I can start spending some of that money to get even more guns.

You are too funny!

One question for you Chris, when a neighbor wants to sell you a gun, do you go with him to a licensed dealer and officially do the exchange, or do you just slip him money and keep it on the down low?

I wish I could slip cash and all but just like me my neighbor doesn't want to keep the gun in his name either so we do it legally.

Latest posts

Back