What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember back when I used to have boredom. Now I'm just busy all the time. Hopefully next year I can sell my mountain house and have one less thing to worry about. It's enough just taking care of this place.

There is a possibility she is slightly disturbed about the number of toys as well. I know mine would be and she likes guns. She would be thinking; hmmmm lets see. If we sold the 30.06 and the 30.30 we could get a new couch or new carpet in the den. etc etc etc...

When I die I will probably be labeled as that crazy guy with hundreds of guns. I like them and think they are neat. And if all else fails I can sell them off and pay bills for a while.

When I die I will probably be labeled as that crazy guy with hundreds of guns. I like them and think they are neat. And if all else fails I can sell them off and pay bills for a while.
That could be painful.

heh heh....no, it is not full auto

it is bolt action, and that gun is mo deadly the 7 ar-15's

that gun with the right scope can take out a pumpkin sized object out at 1000 yards or farther, depends on skill level

in my opinion, it is mo deadly that an ar 15 rifle

just for future reference, an assault rifle is a full auto or 3 burst weapon used by the military
a ar 15 , altho scary looking is a semi auto weapon it is not an assault rifle

nice looking gun Chris you done good
I finished the swede build and am saving money for a mosin build
I have the gun, just need a new stock and by pod

I LOVE THAT SCOPE it gives me a woody. i want to look thru it

I am requesting a detailed range report

06111.jpg

Last edited:
That scope is the 1000 + yard scope. It's got more bells and whistles than I know how to use. The gun weighs like 15 pounds. It is a beautiful piece. I have a little over 3k into that gun and that is getting stuff at buddy prices with no tax.

I did what I said I wouldn't do. Already started another build. Bought a Nosler in .270. Went down and bought the scope this morning. Damn thing cost as much as the gun and the gun cost as much as a used car.

No idea how I am going to hide that purchase from the wife? Should have got the same color stock and she wouldn't know.

a gun like that screams for a timmney trigger

calll this number 601 five threefive 28two four
talk to art, of sumgy custom arms, he is my bestus buddy.
he will talk to you about what you have and what you can have a local smith do to dial that thing in
this guy is no joke, he is a published author on shooting long distance and has some very impressive weapons
ask him about tubby , he will get a kick out of that

Back