What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who wants to see my collection I have a file that will open in Excel that Chris gave me. If you click on the gun description, it will jump to the picture and back by clicking on the gun pic. Don't comment on my Photography Skills, I already know that they suck.

It would have taken me about three years to make up this file the way Chris did, (probably in ten minutes), but it sure works well.

I'm back, I don't see the attachment. Maybe it is too big. Does anybody know how to upload an .xls file that is 8.93MB in size? It's probably way to big. The biggest one allowed on my Snitz forum is 1.47MB. Oh well.

Last edited:
New wall art.

Picked this one up at a yard sale for $40

It is a replica but looks cool on the wall. I could probably drill out the plug in the barrel and get a new firing pin but I don't think I want to be the one pulling the triger.

IMG_20121112_145221.jpg

It would be really cool to know if it will shoot. Especially if someone else is the test subject!

But But But what about letting the freeloader roommate pull the trigger?

I don't plan on ever trying to shoot it, just want something for the wall that I won't get butt hurt if it gets stolen.

Actually, I was thinking it would be a nice Christmas gift to my ex-wife. Start drilling it out buddy.

"Oh, so you wanted my firearms collection, pet? Well, I have to dig through my storage unit to find most of them, but I do have my prize piece right here. But you have to promise not to shoot it, I promised my Mom I wouldn't allow it to be fired when she gave it to me after Dad died."

Juast went out and bought a new lead sled and a box of ammo for my .500, boy was that pricey. Also scoped my .500 for pig hunting next week.

I am a little worried what that thing will do to the pig but I own it and a couple hundred bucks worth of ammo, might as well hunt with it.

I do get a little scared shooting 350 grain ammo.

Juast went out and bought a new lead sled and a box of ammo for my .500, boy was that pricey. Also scoped my .500 for pig hunting next week.

You got the pigs too? I'm getting a few invites. When my kid is a couple of months older I'm going to go pig hunting.

Pig hunting is so much fun. We have them south of me about an hour and a half and north of me a few hours. We actually have them about 30 minutes north but it is all private and city land.

I want to go. I'm calling my wife's cousin later. Hopefully I can get up there one weekend.

Not yet. Thinking about it though.

LOL, not sure what happened there.

Want to drive to Texas to shoot pigs? Sounds good, I'll see the guys over the holiday and see when we're going.

I will fly to Texas to shoot pigs but that is a long drive and will cost me a couple grand in fuel.

We have a ton of them here too, but thankfully they haven't come on my land yet. They can make a real mess of things. However, that would at least instigate reasoning to their demise. Which of coarse could be very much a guy get together type of thing. I'll provide the golf cart, some Beer, and the incentive to go after the little (or big) varmints.
The rest... to be announced!

I mean how far can it be from California to Florida? Can't be that far~

Latest posts

Back