What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you might have missed a Zero. But in reality, it's only about 2500 miles if you don't mind skirting the border. And hey... talk about hunting!

I can't believe I said that!

We have a ton of them here too, but thankfully they haven't come on my land yet. They can make a real mess of things. However, that would at least instigate reasoning to their demise. Which of coarse could be very much a guy get together type of thing. I'll provide the golf cart, some Beer, and the incentive to go after the little (or big) varmints.
The rest... to be announced!

I mean how far can it be from California to Florida? Can't be that far~

You have a golf cart?

Chris we're headed to Florida.

Nice shooting. That's one less hog to worry about. And some bacon for somebody.

What's the rifle?

It's a .500 s&w magnum. Single shot. It's like a small canon I love it.

I have three guns. Here they are.....

My Ruger GP 100.....

IMG_0055.jpg

My second purchase.......a Ruger Mark II...What a fun gun. And much more accurate than I am.

minnie5.jpg

My last purchase, a Sig P238 Lady Model.

sigsauerLady.jpg

I came into shooting very late in life.
We are all glad that you finally got there. Just be safe:

This is the plaque that comes up about 4 times in my concealed license class.
I changed the last line because it said something to the effect of keeping your gun unloaded at all times unless your going to use it in so many words. I didn't think that was the right message for a conceal class so I changed it.

becareful.jpg

Just picked up a new toy today, a Mossberg 800ASM in .308 with a nice Redfield scope.

Latest posts

Back