The Otah Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Mark... i always wondered if you actually got my messages...
laugh2.gif

I got it but was too busy to reply because I was looking at some hot "Women of Walmart" at the time! :eek:

Not too obvious for me...

I have that movie, and Austin is right... wasnt that good...

On a lighter note, I moved a nice truckload of firewood 3 times today... it now rests in my back yard waiting to be split....

I'll have to split it all by hand... :(

My Dad was a parole officer as one of his jobs, when we got in trouble as kids he would sometimes make us split logs by hand, or he would make us scythe the yard. We lived on six acres. He would just come up behind us with the riding mower, but he insisted it was so it didn't get bogged down.

This one's for you, my Amish friend!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjCj-MMtccM]YouTube - Amish guy pulls out Semi with horse buggy.[/ame]

But plenty of horse and buggy?

I killed my elbow today...

Was welding under my truck when some slag went down my sleeve and stayed against my elbow.... burned it pretty good.

Then, if that wasn't enough, removing the water pump from the Caprice i slammed my elbow hard into the hood latch...:(

So what you are trying to say is that it wasn't a good day to be your elbow?

You know why they call it the funny bone? Because people laugh at you when you hit it.

Slag hurts. I used to get sprayed with it from a plasma torch when my Dad was doing his metal art thing.

Hey Otah!

'

Latest posts

Back