The Otah Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lurk.gif

Whose lifetimes? I go through spam like people go through air, I need it to live.

Got a new toy... :D

Code reader for my Ranger. Was going to pull the code on my mom's tahoe but she never called or showed up here... :dunno:

I thought i told you about it... or maybe that was city profile....

Yea, i got a 2000 Ranger. 4 cyl/ 5 speed and a whole lot of miles. I've been trying to work out some bugs on it...

I don't get it phish....

I'll explain Phish's funny. You said you purchased a "code reader" which when Phish was middle aged in WWII, they used Indian "code readers" to send messages, and were referred to as "wind talkers".

It was also a Nick Cage movie, that was not good.

Never saw it...to bad you just gave it bad reviews. You owe me $10 for ruining it for me! :rolleyes:

Not too obvious for me...

I have that movie, and Austin is right... wasnt that good...

On a lighter note, I moved a nice truckload of firewood 3 times today... it now rests in my back yard waiting to be split....

I'll have to split it all by hand... :(

That picture was firewood? They were all so similar in size, I thought it was the makings for a log cabin!

Yea Mark. I'm clearing out a tree row between fields and thought it was too good to leave there to rot...

They would make an awfully short log cabin... they're only about 12-18" long...

I used to do some with an axe, but i always thought a maul was too heavy to swing...this was many years ago though. More recently i used the power of hydraulics... :D

I need to get a maul this weekend though... HF gave me a 20% off coupon too :D

Back