Rooter tool fell off in pipe drain

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammerman

Reaction score
I rented a Home Depot electric rooter and was using the U shaped spinning device on my stuck toilet drain pipe and the attachment tool came off in the pipe and I have no clue how far in it is. I am worried it will now cause toilet paper to get stuck to it and poo.

I did get the drain unstuck but now the attachment tool is in there. Do u think it will push on thru or just help get another clog? Any suggestions would be helpful. I am pissed as the attachment should of been on tight and don't know how it came loose.

A sewer camera and a retrieval auger is what you need.

A good drain cleaner/plumber will have these, and the skill to use them, as they have went fishing for their own cutters before.

I think a good plumber may be able to fix your problem. Because he will be having the skills and tools also to fix your problem better.

Mine was after clearing a line from the roof vent, I managed to drop the final section of cable as I was uncoupling it. Took me awhile, but I got it out.

Back