Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard a story about a family who always had unwanted uninvited guests around lunch/dinner time. They would just show up and want food. The mother politely tried to explain they didn't have enough but they would insist & she didn't want to be rude. Personally, I would have had no problem telling them to take a hike. So, one day while the "guests" were still there, she called the dogs over to lick the plates. Once they were done, she put the dishes back in the cabinet. The mooches suddenly decided they didn't want to come over to eat anymore. As soon as they left she took the dishes back out and washed them properly, but mission accomplished. LOL.

As an aside, I had an elderly friend who said that back in his time the way to let a guest know they weren't wanted or had overstayed their welcome was to serve them cold coffee.

There is a toilet bowl cover for vomiting-- complete with cupholder.
1678242457030.png1678242476026.png1678242496112.png
It's called Sick Buddy.

Our brand new GE refrigerator is coughing up a "hairball" of an error code per the picture below. The front panel is dead and nothing seems to work. The compressor and fans are running. Any idea what this code means?
GE Reefer error code.jpg

I have a new LG fridge. Everything is controlled thru your smart phone's app. Here are two pics. The first is the sabboth mode turned on, and the second pic is when it is off. The last pic shows the app on my phone with the sabbath on/off switch.

Attachments

• 20230310_092057.jpg
    20230310_092057.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230310_092123.jpg
    20230310_092123.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230310_092012_LG ThinQ.jpg
    Screenshot_20230310_092012_LG ThinQ.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 0
Ugh. That looks like a pain. I'd have to get a new phone to get the apps to work. I'm trying to get one but the AC is setting us back.
Do they even sell side by side fridge/freezer units without the ice maker? We don't even have water hooked up for the fridge anymore after the waterlines ruptured. I use the ice compartment for storage. Really feel its a waste of space. We have a separate ice maker.

I have a new LG fridge. Everything is controlled thru your smart phone's app. Here are two pics. The first is the sabboth mode turned on, and the second pic is when it is off. The last pic shows the app on my phone with the sabbath on/off switch.
My reefer isn’t “smart” and that may not be such a bad thing for me at least.

LOL. I always worry about getting hacked and coming home to a reefer that’s been maliciously turned off. On that note, the power company just installed a smart meter on the house, unrequested of course, that allows them or a hacker to shut down power to the home remotely! Damn I love “progress”!

Latest posts

Back