What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's allegedly around 85 degrees here but it feels much hotter. Its very damp outside. The low is expected to be 66. Today and tomorrow is supposed to have rain.
Monday is supposed to be sunny but colder. I think they said low is expected to be 47.

Watch it rain all day and be hot.

54 topping out at 82. It's oddly cool. Last night we had the windows open which was nice.

Today was nice and sunny at lake Havasu. Today was about 90 but is expected to drop to 80 tomorrow.

Are you still able to get out on the water?

It's AZ it only gets better in the fall and spring. Less half naked women tho.

I would be because I would bring my whole company so I wouldn't have to do it, I hate painting.

Me too. Fortunately for me, the G/F likes to paint. She also likes to believe the screen door was open today when she was walking outside with a quart of dark brown paint. She hit the screen, the paint was tossed from her hand, went all over my carpet, walls, sliding glass door, thru the screen door, on my rear patio, on my entrance mats, in the door lock, on my new furniture. Well, we cleaned for 3 hours, and have you ever seen what dark brown paint does to an off white Berber carpet?

Oh, the weather was better than nice.

Last edited:
45 now supposed to hit 75.

tomorrow at my mountain it will be 27 in the morning and maybe hit 60 in the day.

75 and waiting on rain that may not come.

70. It's nice. I'm wearing a flannel, thinking about grunge music, waiting to get home to start fires.

It's a good day.

Its been raining a lot and been somewhat chilly so the cats are staying inside a bit more. A few of them came in soaking wet to climb on me and get warm (and use my blankets to soak up the water).
A friend of mine asked me to drive her somewhere and the surprise was that she needed me to drive her sick kids to the doctor. Now I'm sick. bleh.

Back