What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid 80's and raining. I went out and crawled in and out from underneath a mobile home this evening. It was drizzling enough to get me pretty wet when I wasn't underneath, and it was a clay sand mix underneath. I was a mess by the time I was done.

64 topping out at 95. Not to bad.

Its supposed to rain today. I poked my head out about 7:30am and it was damp and warm. You know when it is that combination of warmth and heat that makes you feel like you're suffocating? It wasn't quite at that suffocating level but it felt a bit harder to breathe.

Austin said:
64 topping out at 95. Not to bad.

About the same here but I am working on an alley behind a Chinese restaurant where they find it acceptable to toss bags of used grease on the ground and that stuff stinks.

image-1123151594.jpg

image-3082043451.jpg

In Texas that would be reported and the business would be fined.

Did you report it?

The city was out here yesterday and I pointed it out and no one seems to care. It's gets bigger everyday.

image-4110381723.jpg

Do the chairs stink? The hoarder in me would grab them. I once saw a broken oak captain's chair in someone's trash and pulled it out. All it needed was some glue, sanding, and refinish. Gave it to a friend when it was done.
Although maybe those chairs are made of particle board or something...

I think it was fairly warm out today. Not feeling well so I only went out briefly to let the dogs out. And now I have that "who let the dogs out" thing stuck in my head...

Don't know what they are made out of I don't want to get that grease goo on my boots or I would go check.

It looks like the trash is from a neighboring business? If so, I'd stack that crap up against his back door. Also, the property management needs to become involved before the health department starts citing the heck out of him.

The neighboring business that is doing this is well over 100 yards away and they have another dumpster way closer to them but it is also closer to the front of their business so I think that is why they don't use it or maybe one of their neighbors has threatened to burn the place down if they keep that crap up. It is disgusting, those bags are leaking grease all over the ground, there is used condom's and trash everywhere in this alley, it is truly the ghetto. If I leave anything outside it gets stolen, I take my tractor home with me everyday which is a pain and costs a crap load in fuel. I Had four city officials come out today and I showed every one of them and none of them cared. I will get some more pics tomorrow, there is a boat abandoned here also, do you need any parts mark?

I guess I am confused. They use condoms in the ghetto?

The weather is cooler today and no, I don't need anymore boats, nor do I care to discuss condoms before I've had my first cup of coffee. ;)

LOL. Now I can just hear Cartman singing "In the ghetto".
It was somewhat cooler and dryer today, but I didn't spend much time outside. Some guys from the power company were doing maintenance and I forgot that it had been dry so I didn't slow down and I realized too late that my car was creating a huge cloud of dirt/dust and it blew over them. I felt bad about it, but I did slow down as soon as I realized. Even driving slowly it still blows up a lot of dust.

The weather is cooler today and no, I don't need anymore boats, nor do I care to discuss condoms before I've had my first cup of coffee. ;)

You don't chug four shot of espresso immediately after waking up?

LOL. Now I can just hear Cartman singing "In the ghetto".
It was somewhat cooler and dryer today, but I didn't spend much time outside. Some guys from the power company were doing maintenance and I forgot that it had been dry so I didn't slow down and I realized too late that my car was creating a huge cloud of dirt/dust and it blew over them. I felt bad about it, but I did slow down as soon as I realized. Even driving slowly it still blows up a lot of dust.

I love that episode. Did you see the new one? I haven't yet but it's on my DVR.

I love that episode. Did you see the new one? I haven't yet but it's on my DVR.[/QUOTE]
Not yet, to be honest I don't watch much TV anymore so I haven't really kept up-to-date on stuff.

I saw it. It was OK. Not the best episode ever, but good.

Its been raining a lot here so I've had wet cats coming in and trying to use me as their personal warming/drying mats. Was going to pick up a couch for a friend yesterday but it was pouring so hard that the my friend decided it would be a bad idea even with a tarp so he called the seller to ask to postpone a day and explained why. Seller screamed and swore at him so he said "Well, then sell it to someone else" and hung up. It's a pity since it looked like a nice couch. My brother broke our friend's current couch.
This morning I opened the door to let the dogs out (they came in when it was raining last night) and they looked outside and nonverbally said "Nope". The rottweiler looked, turned around, and walked back over to her cushion and flopped down.

88 topping out at 91.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow. I may or may not have an alone day. I hope it rains and I do. It will give me time to catch up on my stories.

Back