What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was 64 in So Cal. I just drove out to Lake Havasu and it is about 80 at 9 PM. nice...

It was somewhat chilly but a comfortable sort of chilly. I didn't check the temperature. The air was a bit damp but it hasn't been raining so a lot of dirt is being kicked up on my road.

We had 40 mph winds all damn day yesterday. This morning, my flag is still, no winds, and seems like it will be a great day to paint.

It's 43degrees here. I know that is not as cold as some places, but considering I spent a decade on tropical islands, I have not acclimated to weather colder than 60degrees.
My right hand is freezing and I'm bundled up right now.

It rained yesterday so the dampness is still in the air.

69 topping out at 73 in San Marcos, Texas. Not bad. Spent most of my weekend outdoors burning stuff.

Its actually been somewhat warm although very damp lately. There was a light sprinkle but it didn't make it through the trees. I have an old pillowtop mattress on the front lawn under a 400 year old oak tree. My rottweiler was sleeping peacefully untouched by the rain. She loves that mattress. She'll only get off of it to come inside if there is a thunderstorm now.

It's been fall around here the last few days. Starting to cool down again after the mini heat wave we had last week.

It was a nice cool temperature out today. I went for another walk but my cow decided to get in the way. Yesterday she rammed me up against the back side of the feeding trough (its on a fence and I put the food in from the back side and she is supposed to eat on the other, but bc she keeps getting into the area she's not supposed to be in, she was on the wrong side and was trying to get to the food from the wrong end and I happened to be in the way).

The weather seems to be making the cows and dogs hyper.

72 but feels hotter than that.

66 and about to rain. We need it.

Latest posts

Back