What happened to Brad?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, but I doubt it.

Something tells me he's out living my dream of racing go karts.

I am thinking he has tossed us away in the waste basket of life and will probably not be coming back to get us.

The Facebook guy? I got nothing against him either infact I am a little jelous I wish I could come up with something that would make it to where I would never be forced to do manual labor again. Then I would just do it because I wanted to.

I wish I could find a way to do manual labor and make what he makes for doing it. I love to do physical labor.

Note that I didn't sound quite so chipper at 3:45 PM today after pushing a drill, going up and down ladders, swinging a hammer, and generally being a weapon of mass construction.

I shoveled a few yards of dirt onto my trailer this morning and then off of it. I like labor but over the last year or so my body has reminded me of the years of extremely hard abuse I gave it and I am still young. I need to do something to get rid of all this pain so I can keep working.

I have one decent one and that's it but with work as slow as it is I can't hire anyone else. I have my two guys and struggle to keep them working.

The Facebook guy? I got nothing against him either infact I am a little jelous I wish I could come up with something that would make it to where I would never be forced to do manual labor again. Then I would just do it because I wanted to.

I do not envy success, I emulate it.

That being said, if I was Zuckerberg rich I would be on my own island right now.

Same here.

That's why I play the lottery.

Well 35 posts into this and Brad is nowhere to be found...

that guy... y know Wears 2 shoes, drives an automobile, likes a cold beer, sometimes Wears a hat...

Jk, I have no idea either.

that guy... y know Wears 2 shoes, drives an automobile, likes a cold beer, sometimes Wears a hat...

Jk, I have no idea either.

Sounds about right.

Latest posts

Back