What happened to Brad?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Just reflecting on members come and gone.

You guys remember brad?

I've spoken to BRad a few times in Jeep Forum and asked him to pop back in here. He is really busy making knives, dating numerous women, playing playboy, and taking care of his kids in another town. I tell him he is requested here and see what happens.

I like to think of brad as having built a castle and is now fighting off hoards with his swords and knives.

I miss Brad. It was not that long ago when he was so strapped for cash and wanted to go hunting so I shipped him a few pair of camo outfits and he made his own bipod and all. Now he is out living the life of luxury and doesn't even remember us little people.:(

Heck I would probably do the same thing.

Me too... I still hold a grudge though.

You want me to give him a call? I used to jeep with him. I have his number and just talked to him the other day about a plumbing question.

Sure. See what he's up to nowadays.

I sent him a text message but I don't know if he gets them so I will give him a call later today if he doesn't respond.

Hey Guys I'm here. Chris did text me and say you guys missed me.
They say crack leads to more serious additions.
I have elevated from crack to a much more serious time sucking addiction that I am embarrassed to divulge. No ! It's not Heroine
Don't worry I'm not talking about crack cocaine. I'm referring to what most plumbers are famous for. ; )

My addiction involves the Desktop CPU. What free time I have to spend on the the Computer I get sucked it to this time consuming vortex.
The next thing I know I have been here to long and now I don't have time to see what's happening on the forums.

So my priorities, as my wife would put it, are messed up.

When I logged in today I was trying to decide which thread I would visit first.
Close to the top of the list was this one. ??? BRAD ??? My first jealous thought was "I don't see a thread here with anyone wondering about what happen to me!!!!!! So I started here.
I cried . . . . . . NOT. JK. But I was touched. That means alot to me.

I will try to pop in more often and help out and put my 2 cents in when I can.

I'm out of time already, my wonderful wife (seriously, she is wonderful) just woke up and she rarely ever gets up on Sunday before 10am

Hey Guys I'm here. Chris did text me and say you guys missed me.
They say crack leads to more serious additions.
I have elevated from crack to a much more serious time sucking addiction that I am embarrassed to divulge. No ! It's not Heroine
Don't worry I'm not talking about crack cocaine. I'm referring to what most plumbers are famous for. ; )

My addiction involves the Desktop CPU. What free time I have to spend on the the Computer I get sucked it to this time consuming vortex.
The next thing I know I have been here to long and now I don't have time to see what's happening on the forums.

So my priorities, as my wife would put it, are messed up.

When I logged in today I was trying to decide which thread I would visit first.
Close to the top of the list was this one. ??? BRAD ??? My first jealous thought was "I don't see a thread here with anyone wondering about what happen to me!!!!!! So I started here.
I cried . . . . . . NOT. JK. But I was touched. That means alot to me.

I will try to pop in more often and help out and put my 2 cents in when I can.

I'm out of time already, my wonderful wife (seriously, she is wonderful) just woke up and she rarely ever gets up on Sunday before 10am

I hear that about once a week.

Usually on Saturdays, but that's our deal. The internet gets Mon-Fri, some parts of Saturday, but then all electronic gadgets get turned off (including phone) till Monday at whenever I wake up.

That and I'm afraid of my phone.

So... where is Brad now?

I start a thread, he doesn't even show for it?

I swear.

Maybe he confidently stabbed his hand with one of those knives he has been making and can't type?

Latest posts

Back