"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once fiddled with a bad dual 4' fluorescent light for over an hour and even replaced the ballast. Just before chucking it into the trash, I looked at the wiring (color coded) diagram on the ballast and had two wires crossed. I swapped the wires, and it worked like new. Did I mention I don't like reading instructions until the project is done?

Two things:

Tri Tip Chili for dinner

and

Hunting season starts in a week and a half.

I have found in my experiences that Ibuprofin is the best pain killer for teeth. I don't know why but it seems to work even better then vicodin and other prescription pills. That and a dentist, they seem to get rid of pain quick.

I have found in my experiences that Ibuprofin is the best pain killer for teeth. I don't know why but it seems to work even better then vicodin and other prescription pills. That and a dentist, they seem to get rid of pain quick.

Yes, ibuprofen is the best for teeth. After going to the dentist yesterday, he gave me some vicodin for the pain, it just made me sick, the ibuprofen (400mg)
worked really good for me.

There are no home remedies that does any good that i could find. However, the whiskey did help for a little bit, But it had nothing to do with gargling with it....lol....ouch!!

...NEVER put aspirin on it. (yea it hurts) The aspirin is a type of acid, and it will irritate the gum, and hurt like hell.

Glad I could help. Try also taking an aleve. The naproxen sodium is an anti inflamitory and will help with any swelling.

:D

IMG_3025.jpg

he gave me some vicodin for the pain, it just made me sick,

That Vicodin made me really nauseous. I was out wheeling in my Jeep and I had to have a guy that was riding with me drive me home.
Couple times he had to pull over cause it was so bad I had to get out and walk around a bit.

Mark, the last comment was agian very funny.
I was going to make a feeble attempt to add a funny pic so I tried to google some related phrases.
Well I got to "bad teeth" and had to stop. :eek:
After seeing a few of those, there was nothing funny about bad teeth anymore.
Had to back away from that one.

But I did find a tooth fairy for WWDude

toothfairy.jpg

Taking pain pills daily to control pain is no fun at all. I've been doing it for nearly 4 years, and can only imagine what it is doing to my liver!

Pain sucks!

Well I found out what the problem was. A few weeks ago I woke up, and it felt like someone hit me in the mouth.
Latter that night the pain went away, so I just forgot about it until this last Friday night. That was the start of my abscessed tooth.
After a trip to the dentist Monday, he gave me so pain killers and antibiotics.
A few pain filled days later, the swelling has gone down and the pain almost completely gone. So today I go in for a root canal, so I thought.

As it turns out a few weeks ago when I woke up hurting, sometime during the night, I broke my tooth in half. (I grind my teeth at night)
At the break is where the abscessed started.
So now the dentist is looking into different ways to try and keep from pulling it.

Today was just not my day.

(Mr David)...With a tooth fairy like that, I can see why they sneak in and out.....

Last edited:
Taking pain pills daily to control pain is no fun at all. I've been doing it for nearly 4 years, and can only imagine what it is doing to my liver!

Pain sucks!

That is does. I've had a headache for 2 weeks now. Hopefully the antibiotics take control soon.

Check out the new toy. It is not exactly what I wanted but it had a really good price tag. I really should mow my lawn and water that dead spot but in 108 degree heat I don't want to do anything.

trailer.jpg

Nice, I had to use one of those a couple of weeks ago, I would happily buy one if I had the truck to pull it.

Latest posts

Back