"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the room, I'm looking in to something smaller now. I'm tired of my XJ and want a truck. I think this weekend might turn up something, I don't know though.

Good luck.... I have to put a new fuel pump on my truck since the old one decided the oil sump need some fuel too....

I tracked and found four Doe's but no bucks, it was also raining and cold the whole day so my hunting was not 100%. Maybe next time. I did come home with a freezer full of venison tho but I had to raid my buddies freezer to get it.

I've been playing around with a kids bow my brother gave me, now I want a real one.

So I went to the dentist today for the first time in a few years for a check up and $800 bucks later I have a numb mouth and can't eat my dinner. I needed a deep cleaning and found out I need a root canal or possibly an implant on one of my front teeth. Good news is I have great teeth and only one cavity in my life, bad news is my gums suck and don't want to keep my teeth in my mouth.

Great! My dentist appointment is tomorrow at 11:45 AM, and I believe I have two cavities or cracked teeth. There goes my trip to Hawaii!

Can't wait. I'm a lefty, anything I need to get started?

I don't think they make laft and right handed bows but I could be wrong. I believe you can just mount your sight, wisker biscuit and quiver on the opposite side. You don't need to spend a mint on a nice bow just buy a cheaper name brand bow. I have a nice Hoyt compound that I love. Also make sure you buy an arm guard so you dont welt yourself, I never have but all my buddies have. I guess it depends on how you hold it.

Somedays i just cant win...I knew my truck's rear yoke was a tiny bit loose and the seal was leaking. I got the stuff to fix it and dropped the driveshaft. When i was looking for the right socket i put a socket on the pinion nut only to find out that the nut wasnt even finger tight...
brickwall.gif
brickwall.gif

It's fixed now and i lock-tite'd the crap out of the nut and staked the threads real good.

See attachment for carnage pic....

090711171104.jpg

I've had that happen. When you want them off they are siezed up belong belief but when you don't want to touch them the fall off.

I don't think they make laft and right handed bows but I could be wrong. I believe you can just mount your sight, wisker biscuit and quiver on the opposite side. You don't need to spend a mint on a nice bow just buy a cheaper name brand bow. I have a nice Hoyt compound that I love. Also make sure you buy an arm guard so you dont welt yourself, I never have but all my buddies have. I guess it depends on how you hold it.

Talking compound? The position of the string has to be on the outside for me to shoot it. Am I doing it wrong?

When I get home from Laughlin I will take a look at mine and let you know.

Latest posts

Back