"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not this week, I have been in Lomita (a little farther west) for the last week and just finished that job. Now I am jumping to riverside for the next two weeks and then back to Compton for a few months. I havent worked closer then an hour away from home since I started my company.

Maybe your luck will change? Commute's factor in to everywhere I go. Sometimes it's just not worth the drive, but in your case it's a lot different.

I have become numb to the drive and it doesn't bother me at all. I have driven up to 5 hours one way for work.

You got to do what you got to do. I use to drive two hours one way, I know the feeling.

My long commute usually has a few other guys in the truck and a couple of them are real annoying people but hard workers.

So I am having a trailer built for two reasons, one is I need one for work to move equipment and materials and two I need one for my jeep now. The question is should I get one long enough to hold two jeeps or not?

My thoughts are more to consider the width of the trailer and not the length so much. Those long trailers are a bear to store as well, so I would have one built to accommodate my jeep only....did I say that out loud? Oops!:)

Width is not a problem. All the equipment trailers are wide enough for any full size. I am still up in the air on the length. Today I am leaning closer to the shorter fo obvious reasons but the longer one is nice for many reasons to. I'm torn, I don't want to get the short one and wish I had gotten the other or the other way around. Storage is not really an issue.

Dual axle, I presume? If it is a 2 car carrier, wouldn't you need a triple axle? Is so, that might help you with the decision making. Also, is the bed going over the wheel wells so you don't need to swap tires when you load it?

Even my long Backhoe trailer only has two axles and that is a 30,000 pound trailer. The bed will either go over the axles or between but either way it will still have almost 8 foot width on the bed, that is standard for equipment haulers. I will be using more for my business then pleasure but I want one I can use for both.

I would hope you could and should write it off, since it will be used for construction purposes (wink-wink)

Already the plan. I am at the point this year where I need to spend some money on the business.

If it's not one thing it's something else....

Lights in the basement quit a few days ago so i figured i'd look into it. New bulbs, flip the switch, and........zzzzZZZAP! Fried the ballast...

So i replaced both fixtures.

And then theres this.... :D

Forgot to get a new light switch when i was at Lowes too...:mad:

IMG_2996.jpg

I tripped the breaker trying to see if it had power too... was using my multimeter and touched the hot screw and the case at the same time....

Oops... :D

I am having light issues of my own in the garage. I installed some T-5's a year ago and now one wont work and I have replaced everything and it has power.

Back