Another new knife

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, look for me during the next hurricane season. I'll be driving a truck with a big "red cross" on it.

I'll be in Florida one of these years when I finally visit my dad. Then I to will hunt you down for a beer. How far from Jacksonville are you?

After I commented to Brad this AM with this...

Visit your friends on the other forum, since everyone has been capping on you, and saying really bad things about you!

He replied:

BRad704

no one really talked to me last time i was over there...

Well that's no good.

We could always inundate the site over on JF where secrets are kept, and bug the crap out of him until he caves under the pressure.

I just had a brainstorm idea. We could request that Keith shuts down his JF account until he comes in here and apologizes for his absence. :D

Lets just maker up outlandish stories about him.

I heard Brad wrestled a bear once for the heart of a young woman who only ended up leaving him to tend to the bears wounds.

Did you hear about the time that the Taliban had people trying to kidnap him so they could force him to make deadly battle knives for them?

He ran when he could, fought heroically when he could, and always stopped to help little old ladies cross the street. Unfortunately, that was his downfall.

They payed off the gambling debts of a bunch of little old ladies, who then proceeded to cross the street en masse. Of course, Brad being the All American good boy that he is, he stopped to help them out. When his back was turned so that he could stop traffic, they all attacked with their purses. He could have whipped the whole lot of them with ease, but he would never hit a woman, so he gave up.

The Taliban smuggled him to one of the "stan" countries, and prepared to force him to make knives. He gnawed both of his hands off so that he couldn't help them. They respected his bravery so much that they set him free. He walked into a NATO outpost with blood still dripping from his wrist stumps.

True story.

Did you hear about the time that the Taliban had people trying to kidnap him so they could force him to make deadly battle knives for them?

He ran when he could, fought heroically when he could, and always stopped to help little old ladies cross the street. Unfortunately, that was his downfall.

They payed off the gambling debts of a bunch of little old ladies, who then proceeded to cross the street en masse. Of course, Brad being the All American good boy that he is, he stopped to help them out. When his back was turned so that he could stop traffic, they all attacked with their purses. He could have whipped the whole lot of them with ease, but he would never hit a woman, so he gave up.

The Taliban smuggled him to one of the "stan" countries, and prepared to force him to make knives. He gnawed both of his hands off so that he couldn't help them. They respected his bravery so much that they set him free. He walked into a NATO outpost with blood still dripping from his wrist stumps.

True story.

Wow, hard to top that one.

Way to set the bar.

Did I ever tell you about the time Brad set the bar?

He had spent the night fighting bears and the Taliban and made the rest of us look like chumps by immediately taking every child at the local public school to Chucky Cheese after tutoring them all and helping them to get straight A's.

Back