Another new knife

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am only allergic to sharp metal things that enter the body through the skin. Also I am bulletproof but only for one bullet or so.

I am only allergic to sharp metal things that enter the body through the skin. Also I am bulletproof but only for one bullet or so.

I think that makes you bullet capable?

I only need those in the summer. I make a horrible alcoholic since I don't drink much when it is cold out.

You tried changing the temperature? How big of a fire did you start?

It is gonna take quite a large fire to warm up enough acreage long enough for you to think it is summer. Probably easier just to ship me all of the good beer that you won't be drinking, I will pick up your slack.

I can't make it to the post office for shipping so I will just write a letter to the beer company and let thtem know you would like to have my share of beer.

I can't make it to the post office for shipping so I will just write a letter to the beer company and let thtem know you would like to have my share of beer.

Too cold to drink? Do most of your drinking outdoors then?

I don't think Brad is ever coming back.

Yes most of my drinking is outdoors. It's no fun to sit on the couch and get drunk. The other half offered me a glass of nice scotch tonight and I declined, what is wrong with me?

As for Brad, he doesn't like us anymore.

Brad is now single and has become a knife-building man whore, I guess.

That sounds like a hell of a combination.

Yes most of my drinking is outdoors. It's no fun to sit on the couch and get drunk. The other half offered me a glass of nice scotch tonight and I declined, what is wrong with me?

As for Brad, he doesn't like us anymore.

I always hated sitting on the couch. I have friends who drink and watch movies, never made any sense to me as I would just fall asleep.

After I commented to Brad this AM with this...

Visit your friends on the other forum, since everyone has been capping on you, and saying really bad things about you!

He replied:

BRad704

no one really talked to me last time i was over there...

Last edited:
Back