A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, new copper is pretty. I wonder how long it will take to turn green.

Do you ever patina the copper cap to give it an immediate aged look, or do you just wait for it to occur naturally?

Hi havasu.. No.. We wait the natural effect of the time

Zanne:I don't know how much of time it need.. I think that copper is very beautiful, I love weld the copper.. It's funny..

Nice!
Is the little bump out for the pipes behind the toilet and bidet? How do people access the pipes if there is a problem?

These little bumps are only for cover, under these there are the fixings.. For maintenance, you remove the little white caps, and with an English key, unscrew two dices.. Only this.. For maintenance of bidet siphon, sometimes is possible do without of unscrew the dices..this depend from the models.. For example, villeroy makes its ceramics without the white caps at left and right,but they have put these under the ceramics.. Thus you can't see them.. Anyhow It's only for design..

Ohh! Ok. That makes sense. Its neat that there are little caps to hide things that can be removed for maintenance.

Yes.. It's thus.. Under are photos of we'd I panel.. For make sauna and steam bathroom..

1395333641707.jpg

1395333685207.jpg

Nice pictures. Is the linear drain a clamping drain?
I'm not quite sure about the purpose of the LED panel for the toilet. Is it just for appearance?

Yes zanne.. It is a linear draining shower.. For the toilet tank, it is all automatic.. Has a sensor that when you are in front of toilet, the LED turn on, while in automatic one fan inside, start for change the air in bathroom.. After, you can discharge water with on finger touch.. The big led it's for discharge about 6 litres, the little it's for discharge about 3 litres..with this panel you can change the tall of toilet, has a range regulation of more or less 6 cm.. Every time you want..

1395484531971.jpg

Ohh! That is neat.

I've heard that linear drains are pretty good. There's a guy who builds steam showers a lot and he says he likes the ACO brand of linear drains because you don't need to use screws to remove the cover to clean it. You just use the "key"-- but you could use a wire hanger to pull it up. It's expensive though.

ACO makes some neat drains with wave patterns and such that make them look nice. Some people put LED strings in them for some reason.

I don't know about ACO.. But every linear shower drain that I have seen, are without screw.. The old models here have screws.. I think that now the models with screw, are linear shower drain for wall, like view a, geberit and other..

I guess some people just like the lights. If you ever visit Houzz and see the work of John Whipple, he likes to use LEDs for things.

Back