A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand.. Sometimes I watch "buy and sell", it's the program where two twins buy and restructure house for Americans, they buy a very big houses.. 3 times most big than typical Italians houses:eek:

I think the program is called "Property Brothers" here. I saw part of an episode for the first time today. Its a smart business plan. A real estate agent plus contractor is a good combination.

They buy houses for 500-600.000 dollars.. A times also anymore.. Is it usually? a lot of money..:eek:

There are a few areas where 500-600 thousand American would be average, but for much of the country, that is on the high side for the average house.

In Southern California, 500-600 thousand will allow you to purchase a 3 bedroom fixer upper in most areas.

Oh wow.. But only for curiosity, how much is the medium salary in USA?I think that these houses isn't not for all.. Am I wrong?

Friday leak.. From 1.5 bar to 0.7 bar in 48 hours.. Very small..

1393847918259.jpg

1393847942881.jpg

Leaks are no good. That is gorgeous marble looking tile though.

Houses vary in price from place to place. There is an area in LA where houses sell for over $1million.

If you just look at some of the prices listed on Zillow you can see how things differ. In smaller towns the houses are probably around $200k and lower. The town I'm near, the houses dropped in value to be $100k and lower. I think prices are rising again.
When a friend of mine passed away, his property was put up for sale for $90k. And that is not just for one house. It's actually 6 lots and 2 houses. But they are in need of repair. One of them needs a new roof. It's leaking so badly the ceiling is falling down and I'm sure it is lousy with mold.

Are you distant from LA? I was in Paris last year for work, we have restructured an apartment near louvre,the home owner paid 29.000€ for mq.. His house it's 100mq...also in Milan or Rome have these prices.. In my country, we can buy for 1.500-2.000 € for mq..

Are you distant from LA? I was in Paris last year for work, we have restructured an apartment near louvre,the home owner paid 29.000€ for mq.. His house it's 100mq...also in Milan or Rome have these prices.. In my country, we can buy for 1.500-2.000 € for mq..

I'm VERY distant from LA. (LA as in Los Angeles, California). I'm down in the middle of Louisiana.

I am sorry zanne, I thought that you are from CA.. How is Louisiana?

I actually am originally from California. I was born in San Francisco and spent a few years there. I moved around a lot because of my father's job though. So I lived in several parts of the US as well as Singapore and Guam. I wish we'd been able to go to Italy. When I see it on TV the architecture is so beautiful.

I missed the question about median salary. I looked up the median household income. There are no figures for 2013 (those will be released in September), but in 2012 the median income was $51,371. I don't know if that is before or after taxes though. I'm assuming after taxes. Incomes tend to vary by location though. The cut of taxes can vary as well. In some states the taxes are very high, but other states have no income tax.

Louisiana sucks-- at least the area where I live. It was fun when I was a child and I could just play on the farm with the animals. But now the economy is much worse here. Many of the places shut down in the town near where I live (I live outside the town in a forest-- well, it was a forest until the timber company cut down most of the trees).

I think the median income in the state in 2012 was $42,944, but I'm sure my town is much lower than that (I looked it up and it was $25,777 in 2011).

Are the tubes for an in-floor heating system using hot water? It looks like a lot of work, but you put it down nicely. It looks good!

Hi zanne...yes,it's a floor heating system,this is a model only for hot.. The exercise temperature is 35-40 grades.. (I don't know in Fahrenheit, anyhow is a low temperature).. Italy is interesting for the architectures, but worse for living, expecially in this latest years.. Some more in the big cities, we have too much delinquency.. and it is no good for the future.. Walk in a city like Milano, far from centre, expecially after the 8.00 Pm is a problem.. For this we can say thanks to the government.. I live in a little common, and here the life is better.. A little bit.. A medium salary in Italy, for who have a fortune to have a job.. Is 13.000-16.000..but you think this, for 1 lt of fuel (1 gallon is 3-4 litres) we pay 1.73€..:( ..and the taxes it's the 50-60%of salaries.. Italy.. The land of free.. If you have a money.. :).. For the rest, I'm speaking about monuments, typical products, it is a very beautiful state.. What is your job?

Latest posts

Back