1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rented a car through Costco for my trip to Frisco last week. Cost me $65 for 4 days. what a steal!

If we took a car which was the plan, less then two hundred. But she decided on comfort and invited her parents so now we are taking my gas f250 at almost five hundred bucks and told her parents not to worry about chipping in.

We should have flown.

I have a car I can use anytime but prego wants the room of the truck. Her exploder is just not comfortable for a trip longer then an hour.

If we took a car which was the plan, less then two hundred. But she decided on comfort and invited her parents so now we are taking my gas f250 at almost five hundred bucks and told her parents not to worry about chipping in.

We should have flown.

Now you know.

I have a car I can use anytime but prego wants the room of the truck. Her exploder is just not comfortable for a trip longer then an hour.

My wife loves the Camry. Makes me glad I got it.

Camrys are nice. We were gonna ride in one but her mom and grandma don't get along so we said we would drive her parents up. Well after making waves which I don't like to do for petty reasons her mom backed out of the trip all together. So We are now taking two cars for four people that get along fine but if we now say that we will ride with her then she will think something is up. I am already over this trip and it hasn't begun. I have worked almost 50 hours in the last four days and have to leave in 6 1/2 hours for this trip.

Camrys are nice. We were gonna ride in one but her mom and grandma don't get along so we said we would drive her parents up. Well after making waves which I don't like to do for petty reasons her mom backed out of the trip all together. So We are now taking two cars for four people that get along fine but if we now say that we will ride with her then she will think something is up. I am already over this trip and it hasn't begun. I have worked almost 50 hours in the last four days and have to leave in 6 1/2 hours for this trip.

I wish you the best! Sounds like you're going to need it.

It's gunna be lonely with just Austin (Keith) to play with around here for the next few days, but we'll get along.

It's gunna be lonely with just Austin (Keith) to play with around here for the next few days, but we'll get along.

We're clearly different people. He's skinny. I'm fat. It's like a comedy where no one it laughing.

Never again sharing a hotel room. That is all.

I don't.

Can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

I spent the night in mine and got no sleep. I'm sleeping on the air mattress tonight.

Woke up with a sore back. I don't know how much I like this several thousand dollar memory foam mattress.

My wife has been complaining about the mattress for quite a while. I was fine with it. But we get another mattress. Now I wake up sore as hell, and she is happy.

My wife has been complaining about the mattress for quite a while. I was fine with it. But we get another mattress. Now I wake up sore as hell, and she is happy.

I got the same problem but then again I woke up sore on the old one too so I don't know what to blame.

Spent the day on the lake today with a neighbor. Thought I'd share some pics with you from Copper Canyon and a small little cove, where we BBQ'ed some burgers and dogs. The last pic is our ambulance boat, which we purchased with just our donations. it has saved many lives.

havasu 6-13-12 (16).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (17).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (19).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (20).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (24).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (10).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (14).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (15).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (3).jpg

havasu 6-13-12 (7).jpg

Back