1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post...................................................................................

Hey guys! I'm not dead. The wife is watching American Idol so I thought I would pop in and say HI.

Who wants to give me $5,000 so I can save my dogs eye sight?
My wife just spent $300 to have some one tell her he has cataracts and they can fix it for 5K.

Forget That. I'll just get him a stick with the end of it painted red.

Cheese and crackers would go great with that little wine. Not that I have vented time to move on.

Hey guys! I'm not dead. The wife is watching American Idol so I thought I would pop in and say HI.

My wife just spent $300 to have some one tell her he has cataracts and they can fix it for 5K.

Cheese and crackers would go great with that little wine. Not that I have vented time to move on.

My dogs dad went blind at 6, my dog is 7 and is slowly on his way to blind. It is really not that bad for them they have a way better memory then us.

Just get him a little helmet for his snout.

Also for 5 grand I think I will fix my jacked up eyes first.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Dayamn! My mutts are about 4, so far no sign of blindness.

If they really are mutts you will have far less medical bills as those of us with pure breads. Pure breads are usually inbread at some point and it screws up genetics. My poor incest dog.

Johnny Cash's car?

That is my 2 guys. Brother and sister from the same litter, but you would never guess it to see them and see their personalities.

He weighs just over 80 lbs, black, very handsome, some white accents, his head looks like Black Lab, but his mouth shows some pit bull. His deep, aggressive bark keeps the local neredowells making tracks down the side of the road. He is very assertive, except with me, where he is really submissive and attentive. He loves attention, and would much rather get a good rubdown than play with something. He is almost always calm and collected.

She always weighs in right about 50 lbs, is colored much like a Dalmation, except for some light brown spots. Very nervous, when she gets excited, her whole body trembles and shakes. Her favorite thing is to chase a ball that we throw for her, but she has a hard time bringing it back to us and giving it up. She wants so bad for us to throw it so she can chase it, but she just can't bear to give the ball up.

About a year ago, my mother's dog came over with my Mom. She got my two pups to chase the cat, but the cat was out in the middle of the open. They had the cat dead to rights, and things looked ugly. Note that my dogs would like to chase the cat, but they know they aren't supposed to, so for the most part they don't.

Anyway, I waded in, throwing size 12's about, hoping that I would be in time to save the cat. Mom's dog headed for home, Nadia (the female) headed for the hills, the cat made it to a tree. Oso (the black male) spun around, planted himself on his butt, and looked at me with the most apologetic look on his face I have ever seen on any face, including human.

Just adding to the numbers.

In Compton today. They say I forgot a drain line but it was not on the plans. I still get to pay for it.

ForumRunner_20120531_071133.jpg

Latest posts

Back