What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin, that room is not your own private office, it is a padded cell so you don't hurt yourself.

That would explain why everyone keeps staring at me.

And that smell is a crematorium.

I've been around those, this smelled like onions and some sort of seasoned beef.

I finished my probationary rotation at the university in the Housing Dept. Two months instead of two weeks. Got to know the guys better than any other probate and 90 days will be up on January 10. A fine example of teamwork and camaraderie. I look forward to the Mellon Institute and more campus experience with a great group of tradesmen/tradeswomen.
This should be the beginning to a beautiful relationship.

Well, I hope I didn't kill the thread because of my post.
If I did...It's all Austin's fault. He suggested I get drunk before entering the forum, actually required it!:eek:
Just kidding.;)
Today I researched institutional steam heating systems for hot water...not very familiar with them, but I like to think that I'm a quick study.

Well, I hope I didn't kill the thread because of my post.
If I did...It's all Austin's fault. He suggested I get drunk before entering the forum, actually required it!:eek:
Just kidding.;)
Today I researched institutional steam heating systems for hot water...not very familiar with them, but I like to think that I'm a quick study.

Should I make drunk posting a rule?

Do it! And today was my first day of class for third period plumber/gas fitter. Excited for the nice little break from work for 8 weeks.

Oh wow, yeah they make us quit our job for 8 weeks and go to school but fortunately up here they pay our way. I get employment insurance while I'm in school, and grants from provincial(state) and federal government. Basically I walk away with a bit more money than I need to cover my bills while I'm in school so I don't go broke. We go for 4- 8 week sessions of schooling (8 weeks every year) and its 7 hours a day. It's a nice break and I get a 4 dollar raise once I'm back from school so it works for me lol. But they are insanely strict with attendance so can't get sick or anything.

^ Thats awesome, wish I could quit my job to learn how to do it properly.

Lol I know, and get paid almost the same amount of money to learn how to do my job properly. We got it pretty good here for apprentices in Canada lol

Tell me about it, it sucks. They don't know why it hurts so I got to go down for Xrays. Hopefully that will say something.

It will rule out any bone issue. My pain comes and goes over the last couple month, really putting a damper on my hunting.

I'm having these stray aches and pains myself. I was walking the other day and out of no where my knee started hurting.

I wanted this to be my year of good health, it seems it's not going to be.

Stupid being a human.

I woke up today and my pain went from an 8 to a 17. I don't get it but I just want it to go away. If it weren't for Motrin I would just sit and cry all day.

X ray shows possible bone spur. Now we are trying to find out why the pain jumped so much today. Can't sit at all and it took me 20 minutes to get in the car.

Latest posts

Back