What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not in an emergency, the city came out and did it. If I did, I would be in trouble. This is our baracade and my eight foot deep sink hole.

ForumRunner_20121220_080620.jpg

ForumRunner_20121220_080723.jpg

Moved a huge pile of rocks.

Nope. Found more bad parts. Running around la in rush hour finding parts is fun. Gonna be a long night.

Well sounds like I had a less stressful day than Chris haha, I worked at the labatt-Busch brewery here in Edmonton all day, unclogging drains. It was a nice slack day.

I sent my guys to work on that job without me today, I hope they do good.

I hope they can fit the LASIK machine in this time, I need the quicker recover time, I have a lot of work coming up.

Today was one hell of a day. Ran 115 ft of 1" type L. Their main water supply froze in the ceiling space because it was on an outside wall so I had to re route it all the way around which wound up being 115 ft. That's by far the most copper I've installed in one day, and to top it off no leaks so I was happy about that when there's probably 50 joints. Long day but it was good.

I too spent the day running copper but only about 30 feet total with bends everywhere on my crazy RP setups.

Lol no doubt phish. Well I'd put together 3-4 fittings, solder then move on. It was all only accessible by ladder so I didn't have much choice haha. I ripped through just about a roll of solder and half a can of flux. Of course every 15 ft I had to offset because of stuff in my way but it all panned out, with no leaks so I was a happy man to say the least.

Not legal here for underground. I use it on my stuff at home but yeah not to much at work.

I'm at a dentist office waiting for my wife to finish up.

They gave me my own little office. I don't know what food they are eating, but it smells awesome.

I'm at a dentist office waiting for my wife to finish up.

They gave me my own little office. I don't know what food they are eating, but it smells awesome.

Austin, that room is not your own private office, it is a padded cell so you don't hurt yourself.

Back