What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Casio Commando doesn't need a case.:D I would take and post a picture, but I haven't been able to find a remote camera app yet. It might help if I tried to find one, though.

I had that phone and loved it. I may swap out for their new version in 4g. I have a few more days to cancel before they slam the door on me.

Just went to the dentist to find out I am a day early. Hopefully the person scheduled doesn't show.

Today I sold some guns. A Colt Cobra 38 special and my Ruger. I want something new, but I don't know what yet. I'm thinking a 1911.

Today I sold some guns. A Colt Cobra 38 special and my Ruger. I want something new, but I don't know what yet. I'm thinking a 1911.

You are officially not my friend anymore because you didn't offer any guns to me.

Today I am working a deal to buy a new trailer for the new piece of equipment, seems people think that their 20 year old trailer with bald dry rotted tires is worth 200 bucks less then a brand new trailer. I am going the new trailer route.

So I have been borrowing the Guy Fieri Cook book and tonight I made his Dijon Chicken and holy hell it was tasty. I really should quit my day job and become a chef....

Today I accidently flipped a switch on my laptop I did not know existed and killed my wifi for two hours after running diagnostics, checking all the connections, and making my very good friend come over to help me fix it.

I feel stupid.

I am sitting at the trailer dealer waiting on them to wash it. They almost lost a deal over a 3% convenience fee.

It is isn't it? Convenient for who? They told me that the credit card companies charge them 3% so they just pass it on. I wanted to pay for it with a check but there was also a 3% fee for that and that they only accept cashiers checks. They prefer cash! (we all do but that just doesn't happen any more) They asked me to go to the bank and get cash so i told them if I walk out that door I am not coming back. I already had another trailer on hold elsewhere but theirs had the ramps I wanted. So after about 10 phone calls they finally accepted my offer of no fee and I pay with my credit card. Pain in the ass I tell you, I can buy a 40,000 car and get less questioning and they take my check.

In other news I am making a mushroom swiss ground beef wellington for dinner.

Time Warner Cable had comped my month due to the issue I've had with the Customer Service and services in general.

It took some time, and a couple of hours on the phone, but they did it. I don't feel like I won, I feel like I lost but didn't finish last.

Time Warner Cable had comped my month due to the issue I've had with the Customer Service and services in general.

It took some time, and a couple of hours on the phone, but they did it. I don't feel like I won, I feel like I lost but didn't finish last.

But wasn't it your fault when you pushed the wrong button and darkened the power grid in Eastern Texas?

Today I am having one of my guys oil the deck of my trailer. Supposedly it has pressure treated wood but I don't believe that for a second. I am in my office bidding work like mad.

But wasn't it your fault when you pushed the wrong button and darkened the power grid in Eastern Texas?

Probably, but don't tell them that.

Today I am having one of my guys oil the deck of my trailer. Supposedly it has pressure treated wood but I don't believe that for a second. I am in my office bidding work like mad.

I've never done that but it sounds cool.

Today I was going to go to Sears with my mother to get a new microwave since my idiot brother ruined the other one. Rather than replace the motor for the turntable mechanism, my mother wants a new one. She was yelling at me earlier and calling me a ***** so it looks like the trip won't happen and she'll just be pissed off later when she wants me to microwave her dinner (my brother-- and some mice--ruined the stove so we can't use it either).
I have a cat climbing on me and wanting to bury her nose in my armpit for some reason. Cats are weird.
that mushroom swiss beef wellington sounds so good. Now I'm hungry.

I hit the 200lb mark-- I think I'm actually 208lbs now so I'm a bit annoyed with myself. Its hard to do stuff and I know I need to take the extra weight off.
I've been busy doing stuff for my mother and haven't gotten anything done on my bathroom. I need to put up a note or something to remind myself and get motivated.

I dug out a 2' concrete post hole for the only rotten wood post in the back yard. Fortunately, I was paying attention in my college physics class when they taught leverage.

Latest posts

Back