Vanity drains funny - why?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came here to find out why it drained funny.

It now drains fine.

Now if some of you could just ditch the "holier than thou" attitudes, this would be a better place.

And yes, I'm looking at YOU SHR and Frodo.

I am not holier than thou. But I am a licensed plumber, and you are not. You seem to be providing services that in just about every area that I am aware of, require that either you or your employer be licensed.

I am not OK with that.

i have to agree with shr and phishfood i get so pissed when people that call themselves plumbers don't know at least the basic **** like how to install a p-trap. it is these people that give our profession a bad name and make the cost of jobs go down for the profesionals because they come in and low ball the people that do know what there doing by saying they can do it for cheap. well everyone that is what cheap gets you a so called plumber asking advice on how to install a damn sink.

Someone with a weeks training under a real plumber would know better then to pipe a sink like that.

The reason you get the holier then thou attitude, is because it's against code. If you hired a carpenter, would you want him framing your house against code? Electricians wiring your house against code? Why is it okay to install plumbing against code? It's bothersome that you actually think that what you've done is okay.

I came here to find out why it drained funny.

It now drains fine.

Now if some of you could just ditch the "holier than thou" attitudes, this would be a better place.

And yes, I'm looking at YOU SHR and Frodo.

I'll answer that. its called RAT Plumbing. your to stupid to know that it does not drain fine

Last edited:
Back