This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am not a wine drinker but if I do it is red, well that and I live 15 minutes from wine country so I have to take everyone and their brother wine tasting.

Sitting in my air conditioned house all weekend avoiding the heat or going to the lake where my boat is sitting? Tough one isn't it?

I'm in the same situation, my choice is sitting here with the nice air conditioning and pool outside if and when I want to go into the furnace by 12 feet in order to to hit the water!

Fifth wheel towed by a diesel truck or a class "A" diesel pusher motorhome?

Diesel pusher, I have the 5th wheel and wished I had the other although I don't have a diesel truck so that may change things. My V10 gets 4.5 miles per gallon towing my 5th wheel.

California or Colorado?

Good ol' California!

105 degrees with high humidity in La Verne......or........114 degrees with low humidity at Lake Havasu?

Havasu I don't mind the heat and the scenery is better if they are not dead.

111 at my house here in Wildomar or 80 in Big Bear on the lake? You know where I will be tomorrow.

With this heat, we have accelerated our house hunting at Lake Arrowhead! My friend just called me from Big Bear 5 minutes ago and said it was a sultry 89 degrees and raining lightly.

Back to our regular scheduled programming...............

Plastic (fake) grass or real grass?

Real grass, and big bear is way better than Arrowhead trust me I grew up there.

89 and light rain or 111 and overcast slightly humid?

I'll take the rain thank you.

I'd also pick the 5er. I see an RV as single purpose. Thre pickup can do other things when its not hooked up...

Pre-paid phone or contract? (cell phones)

Contract because thats what I have had for years.

Relaxing on the boat or jeeping to a cool new spot?

I've never done either.

Wow, Otah, you gotta come out to California. In one week, Chris and I will train you how to drink, boat, smoke a cigar, and maybe even look at a woman or two!

Oh, for the answer: UPS

Apples or oranges?

Last edited:
Wow, Otah, you gotta come out to California. In one week, Chris and I will train you how to drink, boat, smoke a cigar, and maybe even look at a woman or two!

Oh, for the answer: UPS

Apples or oranges?

You forgot the jeepin part.....Oh yeah you are never gonna fix yours are you?

Oranges they mix with vodka better and MMMmmm a good cigar... you ever go to cigarmonster.com? they have some good deals.

AC or fan?

A/C

Havasu, i don't think my wife would like me lookin at other women... ;)

Y'all gonna pay my way for a week? ;)

Country or rock?

Country first then rock.

I'll chip in but after the last ticket you wasted to Havasus place for the 4th I don't even know if you would show.

Pontoon or ski/pleasure craft? (Boats that is)

Country first then rock.

I'll chip in but after the last ticket you wasted to Havasus place for the 4th I don't even know if you would show.

Pontoon or ski/pleasure craft? (Boats that is)

You didn't really buy a ticket did you... :confused:

Boats, i wouldn't know...

I'll help Otah with this one....pontoons are great. You can relax, cruise around cheaply, have lots of friends with you, can't sink, very stable, easy to clean, cheaper to purchase, cheaper to repair, insurance costs are cheaper. Some of the cons are: you always end up driving, everyone seems to migrate to your boat when stopped, everyone will just reach down into your cooler and grab a cold one because they don't want to go back to their boat, slow to get to your destination, people don't like to tow you because they are heavy and drag in the water, and the worse problem of all, they are a bear to tow on the street. they are wide, takes up all of the lane, and is similar to towing a sailboat sideways with the sails up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Harley Davidson or Honda Street bike?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley I am a man not a boy. Although I do like the look of a naked older goldwing.

Bacon and eggs or cereal?

Zoo, I'm poor.

Sunrise or sunset? Which do you prefer?

Latest posts

Back